Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

hooperfan

Reaction score
Unless it was one I posted that got taken down. A lot of my 90s uploads suffered that fate

hooperfan

Reaction score
Well, to be fair, I never cared much for 1990s era Sesame Street.
I didn't either, at the time of taping them. But Ioved the show so much that even though it had dropped in quality since the 80s, it had enough of the older cast to keep me interested. Looking back on them, when uploading them to YouTube, they're not that bad

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, to be fair, I never cared much for 1990s era Sesame Street.
Same. As I've said before, Season 30 felt like, to me, when the show was "born again," because that ATC era is just so . . . it's almost like it was a completely different show.

I will say there were some interesting episodes and moments from this era, such as Slimey to the Moon, and perhaps one of my favorite and most memorable Season 29 episodes where the Sesame Street sign went missing, but other than that, this era was pretty forgettable.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Same. As I've said before, Season 30 felt like, to me, when the show was "born again," because that ATC era is just so . . . it's almost like it was a completely different show.

I will say there were some interesting episodes and moments from this era, such as Slimey to the Moon, and perhaps one of my favorite and most memorable Season 29 episodes where the Sesame Street sign went missing, but other than that, this era was pretty forgettable.
Plus this was after Jim and Richard died, so those characters weren't used until later. Plus Frank Oz was still busy and this before Eric Jacobson & David Rudman helping big-time.