Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

hooperfan

Reaction score
And

If I may help recap you, his name was Jordan Pomeroy. I gave a clear explanation to him that the footage he stole from MuppetWiki were provided to MuppetWiki solely for research use and guiding purposes, and warned him not to repost anymore videos from MuppetWiki's possessions or else I'd get @scarecroe to flag Jordan Pomeroy's YouTube channel.
Now he's posting clips from Muppet Wiki's Twitter page :stick_out_tongue:

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
With the threat of Scott flagging someone's YouTube channel...I think @PumpkinJ is going a little too far. As much as I'm thrilled someone is making sure people aren't uploading these rare clips to YT, I honestly don't think he should make big threats unless they're absolutely necessary.

Furthermore, in order to avoid this situation, I think Scott should simply just address this factor on his Wiki message wall AND on the Wiki's social media accounts. As far as I know, he's only talked about his frustrations on here, which isn't as local as Facebook or Twitter.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Does anyone know the first appearance of this?

I used to remember, but now forget the episode.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
**** now I see what @sesamemuppetfan is pointing out. Looks like saying I'm gonna have Scott flag Jordan Pomeroy's channel is basically threatening Jordan; looks like I'd better find a better way of telling people to take down anything they stole from MuppetWiki's possessions. I better hope Scott keeps the flies outta his window by posting a window screen on his message wall and on Muppet Wiki's social media pages as a warning to not let people repost clips from there. I just can't imagine, but what if someone else out there steals and reposts MuppetWiki's stuff all over the Internet as a scam and saying he's threatening suicide if nobody gives him anymore clips from MuppetWiki's possessions? Then yeah, breaking news: the "suicider" who scams of reposting stuff oughta need serious help. I'm pretty sure no one like that has shown up yet, but I'm afraid it probably could happen one day. (I remember this user KM 2000 reposting Teamo Supremo episodes and threatening the same thing if no one gets him all the episodes.)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I think a simple “Please refrain from posting clips that Muppet wiki posts on their social media pages. They go out of their way to make negotiable deals to use these clips and would appreciate if you didn’t steal their clips without their consent” would work fine.