Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Somebody has made that guide you're referring to based on absolutely nothing; they made up inserts to go in.
Makes sense. I would have thought most wiki contributors would know better, but there are those rare wiki abusers/people who think their guesses and memories are good enough.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Just when you thought there'd only be audio of this staying up on YouTube:
Well, go check in Muppet Wiki's FaceBook page and look what they posted today.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I apologize for the inconvenience, but I set all my videos to private until October because I received two copyright strikes from the workshop for uploading the Behind the Streets scenes from the 40th DVD. They will be back up once those strikes expire.

Thank you all for understanding.

hooperfan

Reaction score
Oofa. I try to stray from posting anything that's commercially available on DVD (though I did recently post a clip from 796, but that was because it faded out too early on the DVD). That stinks. Luckily I haven't had a strike yet but have had a lot of videos blocked

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Even if you change the setting to private, they can still be detected by YouTube's copyright system for matched audio/visual content.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Thanks. But at least I noticed it before it was too late, and everything will be back up after October 17.