Where are several other following classic clips:

Many Words Begin With X
Penny Candy Man#8
Little Miss Muffet Rehearsal
Lady In the Barrel
Harvey Kneeslapper's Confetti Trick
Circus Tamer#12
Pinball#10

When I clicked on each of them, they start saying "This video is not available"! :mad: This is so annoying! Are they gonna bring them back soon or later? The playlist of SS videos is now decreasing, a little.
Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one who's been having that problem. Yeah they really should bring back the ones they deleted or else they'll have to deal with an angry mob of Muppet fans. Lol.

BillKal

Reaction score
Well, when I go into www.youtube.com, I can get to the main page. But when I do a search for Sesame Street, it comes up "page not found".

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
It seems like the whole site has been having problems. I've noticed there are a lot of duplicates of the same video clip. I also get a lot of "page not found" messages. Not just for "Sesame Street," but for a lot of other videos as well. Hopefully, they'll get that fixed.

zns

Reaction score
Maybe the sites been having a lot of gliches lately because so many people, including myself, visit that it all the time.

BillKal

Reaction score
When I opened it is says on their website "Searching for videos is temporarily unavailable".

SomeGuy75

Reaction score
Any chance, whoever has it, of the dancing feet segment being uploaded to YOU TUBE?

BillKal

Reaction score
BTW:

I'd love to see some more of those "Number Segments"

1) Some more of the "Number Song" segments (aka The Baker)

2) Some more of the "Racer/Spies" segments

3) Some more "Number Painter" (Paul Benedict) segments.