Classic episodes you want to see

Any Del

Reaction score
If all of you want to see some classic episodes my advice is to get a part time job at Sesame Workshop. If you work very hard and you're friendly not to mention very close with some of the staff you might be lucky to see episodes you haven't seen in decades. :laugh:

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
If all of you want to see some classic episodes my advice is to get a part time job at Sesame Workshop. If you work very hard and you're friendly not to mention very close with some of the staff you might be lucky to see episodes you haven't seen in decades. :laugh:
Yeah, cause I'm definitely sure they're hiring right now. :rolleyes:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I wanna see every single episode of Sesame Street! In HD, at 60fps! I not only demand this, but I deserve it because I am and fan, and Sesame Workshop needs to treat its fans better! I demand that they release every single episode to the public, and they better do it, or I will show up at their door and protest every day until they meet my demands!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::boo::skeptical::boo::skeptical::grr::grr::grr::crazy::crazy::crazy::zany::crazy::crazy::grouchy::grouchy::grouchy::grouchy::grouchy::grouchy::grouchy::grouchy::grouchy::grouchy::grouchy::grouchy::grouchy::grouchy::grouchy::grouchy::grouchy::grouchy::grouchy::grouchy::batty::batty::batty::batty::batty::scary::scary::scary::scary::scary::scary::batty::batty::batty::grouchy::grouchy::grouchy::grouchy::grouchy::grouchy:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I wanna see every single episode of Sesame Street! In HD, at 60fps! I not only demand this, but I deserve it because I am and fan, and Sesame Workshop needs to treat its fans better! I demand that they release every single episode to the public, and they better do it, or I will show up at their door and protest every day until they meet my demands!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::boo::skeptical::boo::skeptical::grr::grr::grr::crazy::crazy::crazy::zany::crazy::crazy::grouchy::grouchy::grouchy::grouchy::grouchy::grouchy::grouchy::grouchy::grouchy::grouchy::grouchy::grouchy::grouchy::grouchy::grouchy::grouchy::grouchy::grouchy::grouchy::grouchy::batty::batty::batty::batty::batty::scary::scary::scary::scary::scary::scary::batty::batty::batty::grouchy::grouchy::grouchy::grouchy::grouchy::grouchy:
I think you just perfectly described a certain fan who's name begins with the letter G.

gravy

Reaction score
me to!!!! and my friend can hack so i will go to sesame workshop and he can hack the vaults and get every episode if theyt dont relese them!!!!!!