Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That evidentally isn't the problem with me, I still can't get any of their videos to play.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Still can't get anything to play, or even playlists to display, so I give up on the site; this is why I usually just wait for SW or others to post the same clips on YT anyway.

Schfifty

Reaction score
What exactly is causing this problem on the site anyway? It doesn't work in Chrome whenever I'm on my laptop, but it worked a month ago when I was on another computer...a Windows 8 PC to be exact. Is it just for certain computers/browsers?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'm sorry to bump this up.... Sort of, but do you think this thread can be un-stickied? I haven't been too up to date with the website, but from what I gathered, only a few clips remain, some resurfaced, but it's not like any new clips are going to be put on there.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
I am thinking the classic clips are being slowly added back a little at a time. It's just that they were likely taken down by 2016 because of the HBO deal, and when HBO's run began (likely in 2016), that's when the classic clips were likely taken down.

They may be added back to the website entirely someday, but it depends on whether the show gets renewed beyond Season 50 or not.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
Worst case scenario, the classic clips may be added to the show's offivial YouTube channel in due time. I do know at least two animated skits do exist there: the "M for Mail Speech Balloon skit" and also "Jazz #7".

The show had produced hundreds, maybe more than 1,000 inserts (cartoon, film, cast and Muppets skits), and the primary focus right now is uploading the more recent segments. The older segments are likely lower priority right now and will likely be release toYoyTube last, after they have exhausted a lot of the modern segments. I am sure the segments were uploaded in order from modern to classic on the show's official website too, before they were taken down around 2016 when HBO's run began.