• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • "Muppets Now" premieres on Disney+
    The Muppets fifth series of all time debuted on Disney+. Make plans to watch one of the most anticipated shows of the year. New episodes premiere every Friday through September 4.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50 Years and Still Sunny!
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the all-new Sesame Street documentary "50 Years and Still Sunny!" hosted by Gloria Estefan.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn, Apple, Amazon and Google. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Thanks for posting! It's fantastic how the classic clips are finally finding a (legit) home, hehe. I hope parents and kids are inspired to watch together. :smile:

Oscarfan

Reaction score

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Oh! I love the All Dressed up segment! LOL!

Funny how some of the clips work like that. But I guess it's minor and nothing to get to upset over, just be glad that the clips are there!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
None of your links are working for me. But when I go to the site it works just fine.:smirk:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Anybody notice the edits they made in "B Is For Bubble"? :stick_out_tongue:

ISNorden

Reaction score
Anybody notice the edits they made in "B Is For Bubble"? :stick_out_tongue:
*nods* The kids in the remade version act less naturally than the ones in the Season 1 version; even though some fans might only remember (and prefer) the remake, it wouldn't hurt Sesame Workshop to include both.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I wasn't aware they ever had a remake!:eek: Where have I been. But you are right and I agree hat the kids just do not sound as natural just like the newer theme songs. I especially can't stand the last pare of the new version of the song. That's when I noticed something was off. Instead when the gum pops and the Kid goes "POW" followed bu the other kids laughter, They have a kid who sounds like they are showing no real emotion going, "B is for bubble!" The kids are robot kids! *shutters*

ISNorden

Reaction score
B Is for Bubble

According to this article on Muppet Wiki, not only did Sesame Workshop remake the song eight years ago; they also adapted it for a street scene in a Season 30 episode. I haven't seen the street-scene version myself, but given the plot I assume that the "bubble gum" references became "bubble bath"...:rolleyes: