Christmas: Are they shoving it down our throats too early?

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
I hope everyone has a merry Christmas tomorrow! I'm going to be very busy tomorrow spending the day with both sets of my family. It's been tough since both of my grandmothers are in the hospital. But we are still glad they are doing better and are here to celebrate Christmas with us. I hope everyone has a great day!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As it turns out, I did end up getting something for Christmas this year: our elderly next door neighbor, whom I do little insignificant chores for whenever she needs a helping hand, gave me a Visa gift card to show her appreciation for all the little things I've done for her since she moved in last year.

:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is it just me, or does it seem like Pentatonix has been ghetto-ized into a Christmas group? I can't remember when's the last time I've heard any of their music outside of the Christmas season.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Maybe it's because I've never seen the movies, let alone read any of the books, but what does HUNGER GAMES have to do with Christmas?

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Maybe it's because I've never seen the movies, let alone read any of the books, but what does HUNGER GAMES have to do with Christmas?
Nothing unless dystopians future where kids compete in death matches is a holly jolly time to anyone.