Chemical Dependency No More

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I am glad you are clean & sober Dave. The first step with any problem, is admitting that you have one. I'm happy you sought help. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

One day at a time.:smile:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Thank you all so so much for your kind words, well wishes, and prayers. Yesterday was four solid months clean and sober.

The last two and a half years have been the darkest of my life. I have been faced with some difficult situations and not come out on top. However, my whole life has been turned around, and my path has been brighter and brighter every day.

Next week, the wonderful change continues. My wife and I are moving. We are thrilled! We have not been happy with where we live, and it will be a wonderfully welcome change. I am also changing my career path and will soon be a writer! It is a very exciting time in my life and I just wanted to share my gratitude to all of you for your positive reactions to my story. Muppet Central RULES!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow, congradulations Dave! As I may or may not have said before, you're an inspiration!
:smile: What kind of writing will you be doing?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Glad things are continually going well for you! Good Luck with Everything!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Just saw the post Dave - wow, great changes coming up for you! Good luck with everything!

christyb

Reaction score
Dave,

Odd I know but not a day goes by that I don't think of you and have you on my heart or in my prayers. I could say a hundred things but suddenly all I can think is that I'm so proud of you and I love you "son" :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Congratulations Dave on achieving four months of drug free life. I wish you all the very best for the future, especially your writing career. :smile:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Dave, that is SUPER DUPER WONDERFUL NEWS! (I just literally jumped for joy) I'm so happy for you! Keep at it, buddy! I know far too well how difficult it can be to kick an addiction, and I am sooo proud of you for doing it!

Scott S

Reaction score
Dude, Dave or Vic or whatever your name is. :smile: I am an alcoholic. It has been a number of years that I have been sober so I can tell you that you can do it. I also am a married family man with 2 kids.

If you ever need to blow off some steam or need someone to talk to shoot me a PM. I can give you my e-mail addy. 4 months is great, but I don't want to you make any slip ups. Sorry if I am sounding preachy, I would just like to help you out if you need it.

Scott

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well done on your own achievement Scott. :smile:

I hope you will be encouraged from his testimony Dave. It doesn't matter whether it's drugs, alcohol or whatever. You can do it. All you first have to do is set your heart on it. :super: