Gordon
Susan
Maria
Luis
Gabi
Miles
Gina
Alan

It seems that the folks who appear the most though are Alan, Gordon, Maria, Luis, Gabi, and Miles. Bob sometimes. Susan almost never. If she does appear it either is very short screen time or she doesn't even say anything. Weird.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
my choices

I would like the following muppets to come bakc to sesame street:

kermit the frog (although it's legally unlikely)
Guy Smiley (eric jacopson is doing his voice for an exhibit, so why not?
Biff
Sully
Sherlock Hemlock
Simon Soundman
Herry Monster (he has mostly been in the bakcground in the last few years)
Bruno
Sam the Robot
lefty the salesman (although I don't think that's likely)

BEAR

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
I would like the following muppets to come bakc to sesame street:

kermit the frog (although it's legally unlikely)
Guy Smiley (eric jacopson is doing his voice for an exhibit, so why not?
Biff
Sully
Sherlock Hemlock
Simon Soundman
Herry Monster (he has mostly been in the bakcground in the last few years)
Bruno
Sam the Robot
lefty the salesman (although I don't think that's likely)
Why is Lefty unlikely? Eric could play him maybe. Lefty always sounded enough like Bert, only whispering all the time and having a more new york accent. It could happen. I wonder if they ever consult Frank Oz as to whom he would trust with his characters.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
It's the character's image, though. Kids shouldn't be talking to shifty men in trenchcoats...

I want to see Sherlock Hemlock. He is one of the few things I actually remember about the show. I didn't even know who the Amazing Mumford was until I found MC. So break me out some Sherlock.
Anyone remember Vincent Twice, Vincent Twice? I have fond childhood memories of my family imitating that guy.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Why is Lefty unlikely? Eric could play him maybe. Lefty always sounded enough like Bert, only whispering all the time and having a more new york accent. It could happen. I wonder if they ever consult Frank Oz as to whom he would trust with his characters.
it's not because of the voice. There was a thread about lefty the salesman in which Secret Squirrell where he/ she said that lefty stopped appearing because the shows producers didn't think it would be good for a childrens educational show to have a suspicious-looking stranger. Secret Squirrell also said that Eric Jacopson could probably do leftys voice, but Lefty will most likely stay retired. I think bruno has a better chance of being rebuilt than lefty does of returning.

BEAR

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
it's not because of the voice. There was a thread about lefty the salesman in which Secret Squirrell where he/ she said that lefty stopped appearing because the shows producers didn't think it would be good for a childrens educational show to have a suspicious-looking stranger. Secret Squirrell also said that Eric Jacopson could probably do leftys voice, but Lefty will most likely stay retired. I think bruno has a better chance of being rebuilt than lefty does of returning.

Makes sense. Its funny because the character looked so shady, and yet he would sing these upbeat friendly tunes like the O song. i guess thats his way of luring you in though. Atleast it represented strangers pretty well huh? I wouldn't wanna talk to some stranger or get into his car because he said he had invisible ice cream. That would be stupid!...real ice cream is better. :stick_out_tongue:

Anyway....i would want to see Olivia come back. She doesn;t necessarily have to stay on regularly, but maybe make a couple guest appearances.

Also, what ever became of Alice? She needs to come back too. I remember when she was first on the show. I thought she was soo cute. I wanted a baby Snuffleupagus to live with me.

BEAR

Reaction score
Here is who I would like to see return or make a visit...

Humans:
Linda
Olivia
Ruthie
Savion
Susan *(as said, she is still there but not enough!)

Muppets:
Hoots the Owl
Herry Monster *(he needs lines! Jerry Nelson is there, why doesn't he pick up Herry?)
Sherlock Hemlock
Alice
Biff and Sully
Kermit (of course!)
Gladys the Cow *(she shows up sometimes, but not enough.)
Farley (and I want him in street scenes)
Benny Rabbit (anyone know why isn't on anymore?)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Benny Rabbit (anyone know why isn't on anymore?)
The last time I saw him, he was on a Global Grover segment last year, doing of all things, the Benny hop. I don't know, maybe Kevin's too busy with the little red menice to pick up Benny.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Roosevelt Franklin would be cool to see back again, with his mom and grade school class!

Read about Secret Squirrel, and haven't seen any posts in a while. Hope SSq comes back to post some more soon!

BEAR

Reaction score
How could I leave one of the single most important members of the classic family....BARKLEY!!!

I want that dog back in action.