Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue voice artists

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just watched this special on Google after not seeing it for many many years.

I loved this as a kid and I guarantee it played a major part in the reason why I have no interest in drugs or alcohol. If Michaelangelo, the Chipmunks, the Muppet Babies, and Bugs Bunny tell me not to do drugs then you can bet I'm not gonna do drugs!
*Thumbs up*

Good point. After all, thanks to Courage (the cowardly dog), I LOVE broccoli! And carrots too!

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Good point. After all, thanks to Courage (the cowardly dog), I LOVE broccoli! And carrots too!
LOL! I used to be a HUGE fan Courage, It was so stupidly hilarious! But I never saw it as educational...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It WASN'T educational. I mean, sure, it had some hidden themes, and little messages/morals to send, but other than that, lol.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I miss the PSA's the Ninja Turtles used to do between episodes.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I miss seeing the Muppet Babies at all on tv :frown:.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't think I ever saw Muppet Babies on TV at all; it think I pretty much only saw them on video tape and that's it.

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
I miss when Nick would show Muppet Babies and The Muppet Show back to back... Or show specials like Muppet Family Christmas or The Frog Prince. I wish Disney would do something like that. ... An hour of Muppets every day... :flirt: Just thinking about it takes me back to my childhood.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I too faintly remember when Muppet Babies was on Nick, around the same time era that Beetlejuice was on Nick too. good times :smile:. I don't remember TMS on Nick though, but I problably watched that too.