Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue voice artists

wwfpooh

Reaction score
*is, and has always been, a happy teachers pet who kept her two cents to herself*
*is also guilty of this* The problem of being labeled "teacher's pet" is that the other students may rely on people like us to answer every question, because of our desire to learn and help.

Redsonga

Reaction score
*is also guilty of this* The problem of being labeled "teacher's pet" is that the other students may rely on people like us to answer every question, because of our desire to learn and help.
Well, it is their lost if they don't want to really learn anything:coy:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I saw this on youtube and thought "If this is all about drugs, then why does watching this feel like I am on drugs?" Breifly I was slighty scared at baby kermit.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Just to nitpick, but the Turtles didn't find pills on their pizza when they found Danny. Donatello asked Mikey if he liked "penicillin" on his pizza because it was moldy. You know, penicillin is made from mold.

RedPiggy

Reaction score

There was another special? Because I thought we were actually talking about the movie....

In the movie, there are no pills. Donatello is referencing pills, but it's just moldy. Did they re-do this gag with ACTUAL pills in a special?

rexcrk

Reaction score
I just watched this special on Google after not seeing it for many many years.

I loved this as a kid and I guarantee it played a major part in the reason why I have no interest in drugs or alcohol. If Michaelangelo, the Chipmunks, the Muppet Babies, and Bugs Bunny tell me not to do drugs then you can bet I'm not gonna do drugs!