Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue voice artists

Redsonga

Reaction score
Yeah, and I don't remember ever hearing of someone calling Jughead a druggie :stick_out_tongue: He's just a lovable, awkward looking food expert :wink: Velma is awkward looking, too. Or rather, they were the normal looking people of the group. Not the "cheerleader and jock" that Fred and Daphne were XD

I guess some people just like to "talk trash" or insert things that were never there in children's shows. Why? I don't know.

Wonder why they didn't have He-Man or Rainbow Brite or someone in there. Or were they already pretty much done and gone by then?
I dunno, I took my favorite Rainbow Brite doll in with me to my first leg operation when I as eight and that was 1991, so the dolls were still loved IMHO, but the cartoon (everything but the movie) was not shown on tv anymore:sympathy:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Wonder why they didn't have He-Man or Rainbow Brite or someone in there. Or were they already pretty much done and gone by then?
Copyrights. They were probably out of date by then, but they couldn't get those rights, as they were owned by companies not taking part...

Xerus

Reaction score
They mostly used all the cartoon stars that were popular and still on the air in 1990.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey Cullen? Can you confirm whether or not there was a newer, updated version of this speciall that came out exactly a decade later in 2000? I've read a couple of sources, I forget now, that there was a "Cartoon All-Stars 2000" special or something like that.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Hey Cullen? Can you confirm whether or not there was a newer, updated version of this speciall that came out exactly a decade later in 2000? I've read a couple of sources, I forget now, that there was a "Cartoon All-Stars 2000" special or something like that.
It sounds like an internet joke to me :embarrassed:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That's why I was asking if he could confirm it; there's nothing on IMDb about, and that's the most reliable source I know of.

If anything, it was probably something that originated on WikiPedia.

Drtooth

Reaction score
That's why I was asking if he could confirm it; there's nothing on IMDb about, and that's the most reliable source I know of.

If anything, it was probably something that originated on WikiPedia.

Seems like it was a fan made rumor. Nothing more. Just like the Second Season of Gadget and the Gadgetinis...

Xerus

Reaction score
I once had heard of an internet rumor of a Cartoon All-Stars sequel called Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue 2, The Search for Samurai Jack. But I'm guessing someone posted that as a joke.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I once had heard of an internet rumor of a Cartoon All-Stars sequel called Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue 2, The Search for Samurai Jack. But I'm guessing someone posted that as a joke.
Oh, I KNOW that can't be true! Samurai Jack wasn't even around 2000... was it? I forget... oh well.