Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue voice artists

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
And unfortunately, that gives off the opposite intent the special was designed for: Instead of getting off drugs, kids could be likely to do drugs just to see their cartoon favorites come to life.
I'm sure they'd see something, though it might not be what they want to see.:concern:

"I even believe our beloved President of The United States was on drugs at the time of this special, I mean LOOK at him! He's sitting there staring at Barbara's head like it's a giant cheese burger!"
oh Nostalgia Critic, you make me laugh.:excited:
Nostalgia Critic - "Because when I think drug abuse, I think of Muppet Babies"
Baby Kermit - "Abadon Brain!"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I love how he has no idea why ALF is there ("Maybe he came in the back door or something, I dunno"), apparently, he isn't aware of the animated ALF series David Feiss worked on.

And of course, I must love...

NOSTALGIA CRITIC: *Excited* So now that all of our favorite cartoon characters are all together in one spot, what are they gonna talk about?
SIMON: Marijuana.
NOSTLAGIA CRITIC: *Pauses* Scooze?
SIMON: Marijuana.
NOSTLAGIA CRITIC: O.O Did... did Simon of The Chipmunks just say "Marijuana"? What... what in The Good Book has posessed Simon of The Chipmunks to say "Marijuana"? No, it must be a mistake, it CAN'T be the same marijuana WE'RE thinking of!
SIMON: An unlawful substanse used to experience artifical highs.
NOSTALGIA CRITIC: OMG! HOW DOES SIMON OF THE CHIPMUNKS KNOW WHAT MARIJUANA IS? SIMON SHOULDN'T KNOW WHAT MARIJUANA IS, SIMON IS ONE THE EMBODIEDMENTS OF CHILDHOOD, HE FROM ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! I FEEL SOOOOO DIRTY! SIMON JUST SAID "MARIJUANA"! IS THERE ANY OTHER AMERICAN ICON THAT CAN DESTROY THE FOUNDATION OF MY CHILDHOOD ANY QUICKER? !
BUGS BUNNY: What's dis? A joint?
NOSTALGIA CRITIC: *Faceslap* WHY DOES BUGS BUNNY KNOW WHAT A JOINT IS? ! BUGS BUNNY SHOULDN'T KNOW WHAT A JOINT IS! IF BUGS BUNNY KNOWS WHAT A JOINT IS, THAT MEANS HE KNOWS WHAT DRUGS ARE, AND IF BUGS BUNNY KNOWS WHAT DRUGS ARE THAT MEANS THE REST OF THE LOONEY TUNES KNOW WHAT DRUGS ARE, AND IF THE REST OF THE LOONEY TUNES KNOW WHAT DRUGS ARE... WELL THAT DOESN'T EXPLAIN VERY ******* MUCH! *Calms down* So, do we have our point yet? All of our favorite cartoon characters that we grew up with are all coming together to talk to us about drug... this is going to be a long half hour!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
See? That clearly points out the point I was making...Why should our "childhood embodiments" know what drugs are?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
See? That clearly points out the point I was making...Why should our "childhood embodiments" know what drugs are?
Well think about this. I'm not on drugs, and never even seen any up close and personal. yet I know what drugs are.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Well think about this. I'm not on drugs, and never even seen any up close and personal. yet I know what drugs are.
Me too. But our childhood icons have this innocent image that we "normal" humans do not have. I mean, we have Disney characters in this special, and yet, Disney still totes itself as an innocent source of childhood magic and wonder.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
And unfortunately, that gives off the opposite intent the special was designed for: Instead of getting off drugs, kids could be likely to do drugs just to see their cartoon favorites come to life.
I doubt that, seriously. I think kids have the common sense to realize the characters were being used as a medium for subtly conveying a strong anti-drug sentiment.

Besides, kids wouldn't be thinking of their favorite cartoons when smoking marijuana, lol; they aren't THAT innocent. :stick_out_tongue:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I doubt that, seriously. I think kids have the common sense to realize the characters were being used as a medium for subtly conveying a strong anti-drug sentiment.
The kids on YouTube who comment on the special (as it's on the site) would disagree. XD

Besides, kids wouldn't be thinking of their favorite cartoons when smoking marijuana, lol; they aren't THAT innocent. :stick_out_tongue:
Maybe your right, but then again, I don't do drugs, smoke, or drink & so, I wouldn't know what anybody who engage in such acts would do.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Glad to see you have it fixed.
He did fix anything, you just wern't looking hard enough.

"I even believe our beloved President of The United States was on drugs at the time of this special, I mean LOOK at him! He's sitting there staring at Barbara's head like it's a giant cheese burger!"
You do not have to agree with his political views, but I find this comment very disrespectful and offensive!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
You do not have to agree with his political views, but I find this comment very disrespectful and offensive!
Why? Some of our presidents have been very incompetant and deserve to have shots taken at them! Heck, since Nixon's day, we haven't had a true worthwhile president as it is, because:

1. Nixon was best recalled for Watergate, and so enough said there
2. Ford "fell down a lot" and seriously couldn't keep things together
3. Carter was a wuss for the most part, and couldn't stand for himself in regards to any issue
4. Reagon inadverdently helped further tensions between us and the rest of the world
5. Bush Sr. further didn't help matters because he tried basically to force stuff upon us and the world in general
6. Clinton is known for his adulterous ways and Hillary probably okay'ed them all, because she goes both ways anyhow, nevermind that she and Bill used our taxpayer money--that could've been better suited for something useful--to buy fancy yachts and go see the world
7. Bush Jr. got us into a war we want out of but cannot finish, nor actually win (which is basically 'Nam mixed with The Gulf War)
8. The next president will either try to "fix" the Republican party by probably making it worse or they'd "change" America totally by deconstructing it to fit their own views (not to mention that we know nothing of the democratic candidate's background, other than that he's atheist and that his father was of Middle Eastern origin)

We need someone who would stand up for the people, who wouldn't resort to mudslinging (which is the human equivalent of flinging feces at each other, basically) to emphasize a point, and who could repair not only the problems within our own country, but the problems within the global system as well, thus improving our standing with the rest of the world. It's just too bad that such a person to be found would probably just be a mere pipe dream.