Canadian Collectors Support

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
I'm expecting it to be soon, but I don't know with the port delays...as long as I have series 2 before Novemeber I'll be happy...and series 3 before chirstmas, so I can beg my g/f for figures :stick_out_tongue:

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
I too am hoping that series 2 makes into the stores by November!
Is there really a chance that series 3 could be out before Christmas... that would be my wish for Santa. Are the port strikes really affecting us. I don't know the whole story, and I feel a little lost in what is happening.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by bc-fraggle
I too am hoping that series 2 makes into the stores by November!
Is there really a chance that series 3 could be out before Christmas... that would be my wish for Santa. Are the port strikes really affecting us. I don't know the whole story, and I feel a little lost in what is happening.
Even with the strike, I think it is a safe bet that the stuff will be on shelf by Christmas.

the Mad Moose

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Even with the strike, I think it is a safe bet that the stuff will be on shelf by Christmas.

Good News!!

(as if it weren't hard enough, waiting for Christmas) :big_grin:

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Well that is a sigh of relief! I have to say though... I am getting a tad little anxious to see the animal playset! To pass the time I think I'll watch the muppet videos! Can't wait for more muppet figures!

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
awesome! Hehehe..now to just wait a few more weeks for series 2 to come out...

I too am wondering if we in canada will be affected by the port closures..I am guessing yes, as it makes little sense to route seperate shipments to the US and Canada....

well, I'm still hoping to get series 2 by the end of october!

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
End of October sounds great for me! GPrime1 and Prof Shubbly what are you guys up to... haven't seen you post here for awhile!

Hey Stryder! I just finishing watching the Muppet episode with Mark Hamill and Nirth Vader (the world will never know). Did the muppets ever do a James Bond spoof?

Sigh... October is so far away or so it seems.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of the Canadian Folk out there!

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
you know,I'm guessing that they have, but I can't think of anything specifically...the 6 episodes of the muppet show on the "best of" tapes are the only 6 I've seen since about 1988 or so, when they stopped airing them on TV in my area (and sadly long before I had a VCR).

hmm.. still need to stop at EB and pre-order the rest of the series 2 figures...although I'm sure I'll find them anyway, I'd like to encourage EB to order as many as possible as well :stick_out_tongue:

MahnaMahna

Reaction score
The Roger Moore episode had a James Bond sort of thing going on. The Pierce Brosnan episode of Muppets Tonight did too.

Mark

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Hey Mahna Mahna and Stryder!
Thanks guys for "Bond" muppet imput. Hey I was just reading over in the "Ask Ken" thread, and I hope I am wrongly mistaken.
It concerns the Chef and Kitchen playset. I think that the lobsters that were to come with the set orginally are coming now in a varient kitchen set. Either a club exclusive or some other exclusive type. If that is so, that means us Canadian folks should shed a better tear if we really want those lobsters. I would imagine that the shipping price to Canada of kitchen set alone is going to be an "ouch" to our bank accounts, after converting the exchange rate. Although if the kitchen varient was an exclusive to say EB we would be "safe" if not we should all start to save now for next summer when it is available. Do you guys know anything on this?