Breaking Back In

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*bows down to Java* AMAZING!! I loved every single word of the last chapter!! Well...Except this one: "the" I couldn't stand that word...:wink:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*Standing ovation*

I loved the medley at the end of the show! It was so cute and you used some great songs, Around the Universe, Ain't No Mountain You Can't Climb, My Name Is You, and the Rainbow Connection to name some of my favorites. It was a great way to end it! The epilogue was good too.

Great job Java! Can't wait to see what you're going to be posting for us next! I'm excited to hear you're writing another story!

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
Great story Java!

I just have one question. What happens when Percival puts the Waldenburg Wackies on the air? Are they a success? Do the Muppets and the Waldenburgs become good friends or bitter enemies (Even though that's not very muppet-like)?

Lovingly yours,
MuppetMarc

Java

Reaction score
Don't jump the gun on me. That is a future story line but I am not ready to do it yet. I thought about that a long time ago though.

Needless to say, I'm not giving away the storyline.

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
It's the problem that plagues all youth. We're too impatient.

Lovingly yours,
MuppetMarc

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
This was definitely a great story by one of the newest authors in the fanfic community.
Give it a read through, you might just like how much Muppetness went into this thing.

39 fabulous yarns to read up on!

christyb

Reaction score
Speaking of things you mean to do but slips your mind. I forgot to thank/congratulate Java on a great story! I loved it and opening night. Twas a great yarn that has entered the realms of fanfic legend.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Christy... If you liked this one, then go read through Melissa's current fanfic... The Great Desire, about the breakup between Gonzo and Cami... Oh, I just can't say it, so on the edge of our seats waiting for an update...