BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Midnight Syndicate's Grisly Reminder

Every time this song begins, I get a jumpy feeling this scary music without vocals gives shivers down my spine.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Poochie and Pansy. It is a video on YouTube that starts out like a kid show. It has two adorable cartoon dogs discussing dreams together. But it ends with an INCREDIBLY loud jump scare of a zombie head that almost made me pee my pants out of fear. I wouldn't recommend that video!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, considering nostalgia comes very twenty years, and everybody is nostalgic for the 90s now, I think that song would be considered an "oldie" by the very definition. After all, 60s music was already called "oldies" in the 80s.

Luke kun

Reaction score
We watched "The Ring" in Japan Club today, the original with subtitles. We all freaked when Sadako attacked Ryuji, and they showed her bloodshot eyeball at the end of the scene! Everyone else was freaking out when she came out of the TV, but I was just remembering the BFX tutorial on that.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
There appeared to be some sort of a confrontation right outside my house about half an hour ago, involving four cars full of thugs. I thought there was going to be some kind of brawl and perhaps gun violence for a minute, but after they all finished yelling at each other for a while, they peeled out.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Holy ****, Drumph just shot up in the polls big time! :cry: