BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
For a number of hours today, I actually couldn't log onto MC at all. I kept typing in my info and clicking "login," but it'd just kept taking me right back to the forum index as a guest without logging me in at all. No idea what that was all about, but it a tad alarming.

Schfifty

Reaction score
I saw a mouse in my bathroom while on the way out to an event, and it's the first time I've seen one in my house in a place other than the basement. :eek:

Fortunately, we caught it this evening, so we're extremely relieved. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've watched FORENSIC FILES numerous times, and in fact, watched it frequently when I was younger (I went through a phase where I would often watch it, LAW & ORDER, and other similar shows, for some reason), but the episode I just watched recently was perhaps the more horrific yet as it profiled a guy who not only killed his girlfriend, but even took time and effort to dismember her, and disembowel her, and deflesh her.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The Family Guy episode where Brian starts hallucinating from taking drugs during a storm. Brian's nightmare sequence is without a doubt the most disturbing thing I've ever seen in a cartoon (and I like Happy Tree Friends so that's saying something).

Anyway, the part that REALLY scared me was the two monsters roasting Peter over a fire chanting in a creepy voice,
"The wheels on the bus go round and round,"

If you want to scare yourself, look this one up. But I don't recommend checking it out.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Black Lives Matter protests have become an every weekend thing in my town now, and they're really causing a lot of chaos and pandemonium because of it. Never thought I'd ever feel scared to live just because I'm white.

Schfifty

Reaction score
I was walking to the convenience store this afternoon, and suddenly I heard this dog barking out of sight. I turn to my left, and the dog starts running up to me. I thought I was going to get attacked, but the young lady next to the entrance called the dog back to her, much to my relief.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I looked back at the something I was obsessed with when I was little:Garbage Pail Kids. Now that I look back on them I think "how did I ever like those?". I used to find them hilarious, but now I think they're scary. Seriously, how did I ever get entertainment out of THIS?

I know what your thinking "Dude, your a Happy Tree Friends fan!". But at least those characters are CUTE, these are freaking nightmare fuel!