BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If this isn't proof that Google is taking over the world, I don't know what is:

D'Snowth

Reaction score

Aw, Irma, don't look at us with those dead, out of focus eyes, and those flared nostrils.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Meghan Trainor with red hair and wearing a skin-tight leather S&M outfit.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I saw a documentary about venomous snakes on National Geography this morning. Since I have a SERIOUS fear of those things (especially poisonous ones), it freaked me out bad!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Seeing Brad Garrett as a bad guy on LAW & ORDER: SVU. Genuinely unsettling and frightening. He even killed a guy.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Seeing Brad Garrett as a bad guy on LAW & ORDER: SVU. Genuinely unsettling and frightening. He even killed a guy.
Was he unsettling because you couldn't think of him as anything but Robert Barone, or genuinely unsettling as a character?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
A little of both, but as far as the former goes, not so much just Robert, but really, he seems to often be type-casted as loveable buffoons or gentle giants, so to see him as a disgruntled guy holding his wife hostage in a headlock and at gunpoint while rambling on and on about how she and their kids are his life and he's not going to lose them was quite a stretch. I swear I could see the veins popping in his eyes.