Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

Super Scooter

Reaction score
"Frank Oz Club for Men"? Is this like the "Hair Club for Men"? If so, I see why Frank Oz and Sam Eagle are both part of it. :attitude:

Luke

Reaction score
Hey leave Frank's hair alone, there's not much but what is there is perfectly kempt .... i could just see him with a wig though. Could anyone reading mock us up a picture of the Frankster with a toup? I know it's a strange request but we've had stranger!

Has anyone else thought Frank looks a bit like Fozzie Bear? I know it's wierd, i can just imagine him on the stage getting heckled for telling unfunny jokes.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, you are SO right! Someone should mock-up a pic of him with Fozzie's hat on...that would be hilarious...*adds it to list of strange requests*

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Of course, there have been several pictures taken with Frank and a cigar.

Hmmmm. Frank Oz with a cigar and a toupe... nope. Now all I'm seein' is George Burns.

Of course, give him Fozzie's hat and he just looks like Art Carney.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
think about puting Sam's hair fozzie's hat and Miss piggy's ears and animal's teeth on a Pic of Frank wow that would really be cool looking oh and you would need some of Grover's fur to lol.

Luke

Reaction score
I personally can see Bill Baretta wearing Lederhosen ...... of course thats because i've been surfing strange puppeteer contact websites again!

Luke

Reaction score
What ya talking about Dwayne. You run them!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
well how could i have forgoten that i was the one who has started the greatest web site next to this one. www.hotmuppetiers.com this site has been up and running for so long i gusses i just sometimes forget about it. The site has grown so much over the years, We frist started out with just a few hot pics of Bill Beratea with no shirt on, and has truly grown . We have over 7,498 pics including some of Jim Henson and Richard Hunt (before their very tragic deaths.) we also have live muppeter chat where sometimes they come and chat with everyone. Plus my personal favorit part is the "where have there hands really been" So please come by to see some really hot muppeters in action.

"Now i really cant wait to see what kind of replys i get for this"

Luke

Reaction score
Jim Henson and Richard Hunt come and chat with everyone? Wow, thats some site you got there man!

....... and we need to talk about hot FEMALE muppeteers one of these days!