Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

Luke

Reaction score
.... i bet Brian has a Barney doll! Infact we could start the Cult Of Brian Henson, and he could give an evangelical talk if there was another Muppetfest. Books, DVD's - Who needs puppets! We could even bring our Barney dolls to the meetings!

Beauregard

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
No Brian cults in the BBB thread.

I'm onto you.....
Why not give ourselves a new name, then? Bill Baretta Borrower's Brian Henson Cult with Bob the Builder's Boyband?

BBB-BHC-BBB?

Luke

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
No Brian cults in the BBB thread.

I'm onto you.....
Sorry Miss! Although Steve Whitmire has a hand in this evangelical thing too!, it's all about accepting the true voice of the Frog. I think it has something to do with the long hair. Maybe Brian Henson is secretly being controlled by Steve Whitmire. It's amazing - i can't see the strings or rods or anything when they perform him!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Luke said:
Sorry Miss! Although Steve Whitmire has a hand in this evangelical thing too!, it's all about accepting the true voice of the Frog. I think it has something to do with the long hair. Maybe Brian Henson is secretly being controlled by Steve Whitmire. It's amazing - i can't see the strings or rods or anything when they perform him!
That's because he's a radio-controlled animatronic built by the Creature Shop... it's sort of like how George Lucas is a computer-generated image made by ILM.

Luke

Reaction score
SO where's the REAL Brian Henson then? Oh, i get it, off partying with BARNEY!

This explains why Farscape got canned!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
From YooHoo News:

"This just in, Jim Henson Company CEO Brian Henson found imrisoned with children's entertainer Barney for DWI and outstanding warrants on the "party-going" purple dinosaur."

dwayne1115

Reaction score
( in Sam Egal voice) This is an outrage of stupidity and totaly unjustified as a member of the FOCFM (Frank Oz Club for Men) I am shocked and most definately angry at all the above posts about cults. There is only one "god-like " person i if i remember and i should since i started the whole thing, and that is Frank OZ!!! (slams door, with Frank's pic on it, shut.)