Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

Luke

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
As long as a certain Muppeteer is involved :wink:
Spanking board games? Yeah i've always thought Bill looks like he'd like to spank a Monopoly or Trivial Pursuit box or two. Those crazy Muffeteers! :eek:

Oh and i thought the "Grease - You're The One That I Want" thread was actually "Grease The One That You Want", which could have got messy!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Luke said:
This thread corrupts me. Ever since i came here i keep misreading all the thread titles and things. First there was the nude kermit and piggy dolls, and then there was something else i can't remember, and now i just read a post above as spanking of board games.
Yeesh! Now I'm doing it! I just did a google search for "Jim Henson", and it gave me a bunch of related searches at the bottom of the screen. One was "Jim Henson, cause of death" the other "Frank Oz" ... I thought, "Frank Oz was the cause of Jim Henson's death?????"

... yeah.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I do stuff like that all the time....my mind went to bad places when I saw the thread on how to pronounce association.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Woah....we might have to rate this thread PG-13 or something.

Where's that paddle?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Ooooh, paddle ball! I love paddle ball! But I always seem to get the broken one. :smirk:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
Ooooh, paddle ball! I love paddle ball! But I always seem to get the broken one. :smirk:
I simply refuse to let my mind go bad places with that one.

LuckyLuke said:
Oh and i thought the "Grease - You're The One That I Want" thread was actually "Grease The One That You Want", which could have got messy!
I think we tried that once...but the grease really messed up that cardboard Britney.