Bill Baretta Appreciation Thread

Aaron

Reaction score
i like bill becuse without bill thier would be no rowlf anymore.:smile:

Luke

Reaction score
The thing with Pepe is that he would work very well as a standalone character too away from the other Muppets - so a talk show, other show with puppet host, puppet on talk show circuit would be great for him. It'd be pretty funny if there was a reality show with a puppet host - lol ! So they can do lots with Pepe where they can do something without having to have a whole group of puppeteers and yet people should associate him with the Muppets and he'll promote their main brand too.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
So here I am bumping this very old thread because Bill is my absolute favorite new performer. This guy is fantastic, he has really come into his own lately. I mean here's a guy who can just adlib and keep it totally funny. His Rowlf is near perfect (and I don't think you understand how big for me it is to say that!). At first, I didn't care for PePe or BoBo, but lately it's like this guy has just EXPLODED!

Bill, if you're reading this, this is coming from a guy who was losing hope in the Muppets and you have restored it, thank you and please keep up the absolutely spectacular work. I really hope to see more of :sympathy: and :big_grin: in the very near future!!!

Bill Baretta ROCKS!!!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Amen to that, Vic. It's totally true. Definately worth bumping the thread for. Bill Baretta, you are awesome!