Bill Baretta Appreciation Thread

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
That's why IM chats are private! LOL!
LOL!

And yet we talk about them in public all the time...

:big_grin:

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
emmy lemme just tell you..... going to blockbuster is completely worth it for the joe the armidillo segment. You get to see bill doing all sorts of fun stuff while puppeteering, and cracking jokes behind the scenes. but you might wanna call before you go and make sure they have a copy waiting for you so the whole busy street ordeal isn't a waste of your time.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
i only rented the video......
.........ack - and you call yourself a Bill Baretta fan ? :rolleyes: Any true Bill stalker errr i mean admirer would have the 24 carat gold special deluxe one of a kind DVD version personally autographed by Bill, they'd leave freshly baked muffins on his doorstep every morning, would wear Pepe the Prawn underwear and would stop at nothing to see Bill ...... including chasing behind or indeed in front of or on top of his car ! (without the aid of a harness).

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
.........ack - and you call yourself a Bill Baretta fan ? :rolleyes: Any true Bill stalker errr i mean admirer would have the 24 carat gold special deluxe one of a kind DVD version personally autographed by Bill, they'd leave freshly baked muffins on his doorstep every morning, would wear Pepe the Prawn underwear and would stop at nothing to see Bill ...... including chasing behind or indeed in front of or on top of his car ! (without the aid of a harness).
Pah.

Amateurs.

:big_grin:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
I can see where you're coming from, but why does Pepe have to be put on hiatus. Can't he perform *both* characters?
ya he can perform both, but as much as i like pepe and all, to much emphasis is put on pepe and not on rowlf since they're both bill characters...rowlf is like the oldest muppet and still hasn't gotten his due time....pains me to see newer muppets get in the spot light more than the older muppets...

ryan

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
Pains me to see newer Muppets get in the spot light more than the older Muppets...
But that's always happened. If "new" characters haven't taken over for the "old" ones, we'd all be wearing Wayne and Wanda underwear or something like that.

Rowlf will come back. Give it time. It's taken Henson so many years to find the right performer for Rowlf, and Bill has to have a chance to understand the character.

As for Pepe, I say keep with the prawn. He's a modern Muppet for the modern times, and he's drawing in interest from new people...

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
I TELL YOU MY PARENTS WOULDN'T RENT THE DVD!!!!! THEY DON'T GIVE ME MONEY DON'T LET ME GET A JOB, AND I DON'T GET TO RENT DVD'S (AND THEY'RE THE SAME RENTING PRICE AS VHS'S....WEIRD)

I do bake him muffins and put them on his porch every morning though!

Sarah