Bill Baretta Appreciation Thread

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
I have yet to see the KSY DVD (I'm not going to *buy* it. I have better ways to waste my money). The video store I always go to doesn't have it (they have better prices than Blockbuster. Plus no membership fees), and I'm too lazy to go to Blockbuster (first, I have to drive there. Then once I get there I'll have to wait *forever* to leave because it's on a busy street, and it takes like 3 hours for me to pull out of there)...
Oh Emmy...me thinks youve been posioned by the KSY feature...as I can tell you straight up, the KSY dvd is PURE GOLD! Forget the feature(well the live life as a pet thingy was great)

The special features ALONE warrant a purchase of the KSY dvd...from Joes encounter with Bill and all the backstage area(truly one of the funniest Muppet things in YEARS) to the Kermit interview, to the deleted scenes(WOW...cants ay enough about those) to all the other extra stuff...its definately worth the purchase for any Muppet fan out there.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Oh Emmy...me thinks youve been posioned by the KSY feature...as I can tell you straight up, the KSY dvd is PURE GOLD! Forget the feature(well the live life as a pet thingy was great)

The special features ALONE warrant a purchase of the KSY dvd...from Joes encounter with Bill and all the backstage area(truly one of the funniest Muppet things in YEARS) to the Kermit interview, to the deleted scenes(WOW...cants ay enough about those) to all the other extra stuff...its definately worth the purchase for any Muppet fan out there.
Well I'm just worried about buying KSY (bad, bad, bad, bad. I mean *I* can write stuff better than that, and I have too, lol).

If I work up enough courage, I might get it soon... maybe...

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
(WOW...cants ay enough about those)
I LOVED THE DELETED SCENES!

my favorite ones were

the weak knees one

the how'd i get in here

and the you got us lost you loser!! (i don't know why but i break into hysterical laughter when i hear it)

Sarah

Jackie

Reaction score
Isn't it weird how there's this thread about Bill, and we're not the ones who started it (and we haven't posted a whole lot)...

BBB!
Actually yes, LOL!! What is the world coming to?

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
Actually yes, LOL!! What is the world coming to?
True, but we do have our IM chats, LOL!!!

:big_grin:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
the world probably isn't ready for transcripts of that!!!!:eek:

Sarah

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
the world probably isn't ready for transcripts of that!!!!:eek:
Indeed.

But it sure would answer a lot of questions (that we aren't willing to answer, lol)...

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I don't think Bill has that kind of power.

Secondly, Pepe may be "easier" to write for because these writers have never written for Rowlf before. They can watch ever episode of TMS, every movie, every special, but they may never "know" Rowlf. They may understand Pepe a little bit more. He's newer and he hasn't been cemented in the hearts and minds of the people of the world...
i think pepe is already cemented in the hearts of a lot of people who like the muppets..

personally, i think the writers need to write rowlf in more just to get to "know" him more..put pepe on hiatus for a while..that's what i would do..

ryan

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
i think pepe is already cemented in the hearts of a lot of people who like the muppets..

personally, i think the writers need to write rowlf in more just to get to "know" him more..put pepe on hiatus for a while..that's what i would do..
I can see where you're coming from, but why does Pepe have to be put on hiatus. Can't he perform *both* characters?

Jackie

Reaction score
Indeed.

But it sure would answer a lot of questions (that we aren't willing to answer, lol)...
That's why IM chats are private! LOL!