Bible Study

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
To be fair, mariolover did say he has friends who are gay and a brother who is gay and he loves them. Sounds accepting to me.
while that may be true, he still says a lot of homophobic things on this forum. it's still offensive regardless of his personal relationships

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
while that may be true, he still says a lot of homophobic things on this forum. it's still offensive regardless of his personal relationships
I am not aware of his posting history. Just based it on his single post

Last edited:

mariolover

Reaction score
Is it hateful to believe homosexuality is sin? Is that what you’re trying to say?

Some people tell me it’s hateful to believe, but others say I’m entitled to my opinion.

There is a quote on Facebook that says “If the Bible says it’s sin, it’s sin. Your opinion does NOT matter.”

I think that quote is trying to warn us, not just to give us some cheap fairy tale talk.

If I didn’t believe the Bible, I’m afraid I would go to ****. I don’t want to take my chances

Last edited: