Bible Study

mariolover

Reaction score
Anyone else feel like we are living in the end times now? Many of the stuff in revelation and other books of the bible speaking about the end times is happening right now.

There have been rumors about World War 3 - Matthew 24:6

Jesus warned us of the coming of a godless, secular society, which is happening now. - 2 Timothy 3:1-5

Same sex marriage was made legal nationwide in 2015, Islamic and LGBT History indoctrination in schools (part of the godless society)

We have been having more blood moons: Revelation 6:12

And probably too many more to name.

Last edited:

mariolover

Reaction score
@mariolover honest question for you, dude...... do you have an issue with people who are LGBT?
I personally believe homosexuality is a sin. But I have gay friends though and my brother is gay and it doesn’t take away the fact that I love them.

I believe the Bible and since the Bible clearly says homosexuality is a sin, I believe it is.

My brother is an atheist and most of my gay friends are atheist or agnostic (as far as I know). Although I have one gay male friend who is in a same sex marriage and he identifies as Christian,
but he rejects the gospel and sin and he doesn’t even believe **** exists.

He strongly believes in god’s existence though and he thinks that that’s enough to be Christian.

I disagree with him because I do believe in that place of eternal torment.

I question whether he’s a true Christian, but of course, that’s for god to judge, not me.

Last edited:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Just believing God (capital G) exists is not enough to make you a Christian. I recognize Allah exists but that doesn't make me a Muslim.

It's accepting Jesus as your lord and savior that makes you a Christian.

As far as end times, I believe they're coming, but can't say exactly when. If there were less Christians, then the end would be a lot closer.

When God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, Abraham intervened and got God to promise not to destroy them if he found fifty good men. He was able to bargain down to one good man. One good man out of the ten thousand or so that lived there. But not one could be found. God did such a thorough job of destroying them there is no sign they ever existed. So I can only imagine what the end times will be like.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Just saying “I have gay friends” doesn’t really change your views on homosexuality being a sin.

That’s literally like the equivalent of saying “I’m not racist because I have black friends!”

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yep. Just like I know somebody who hates black and brown people, and will talk crap about them, but also says, "I like Asians, so how am I racist?"

mariolover

Reaction score
Just saying “I have gay friends” doesn’t really change your views on homosexuality being a sin.

That’s literally like the equivalent of saying “I’m not racist because I have black friends!”
Yep. Just like I know somebody who hates black and brown people, and will talk crap about them, but also says, "I like Asians, so how am I racist?"
Is it hateful that I believe that anyone who doesn’t believe in god goes to ****?

People don’t go to **** for being gay, they go to **** for not being Christian.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Is being gay a sin, or is it acting upon it that makes it a sin?