Bear In The Big Blue House

Jackie

Reaction score
This is why you are Emmy the Spoovy!

Joggy

Reaction score
OH OH OOOH! Does anybody have the Tutter Family Reunion episode? With all those Tutters in the Big Blue House? That must have been the best ever! I wish I could record that - but I was in Ireland when I saw that.

And I'm SUCH a big fan that, in that same Ireland, I bought the complete series of Bear lollipops and sprayed hair spray over them. In fifty years, I'll be one of the only collectors with a complete set of 50 year old Bear lollipops! Muahahaha.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joggy
....in that same Ireland....
Is there another Ireland that I'm missing out on? :confused:

That's cool that you can hair-spray lollipops and have them last for 50 years.... I wonder how they'll taste when I'm in my seventies....?

Hooray, another useless fact to add to my databank! My ex-girlfriend would be so proud :cool:

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Joggy said:

OH OH OOOH! Does anybody have the Tutter Family Reunion episode?
I think that has to be one of my favorite episodes. I absolutely adore Tutter! And that episode had me laughing so hard.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
This is why you are Emmy the Spoovy!

Yes. That's just one of the maaaaany things that make me spoovy...

:big_grin:

Lu775

Reaction score
Bear CD

Well, after having the song, "Clean up the House" stuck in my head for a week, I finally managed to pick up a copy of the first Bear CD.
ahhh, nothing quite like blasting some Bear on the old car stereo to brighten the drive to work!

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
To Joggy

Hey Joggy,
Yes I have the Tutter Family reunin episode! My personal favorites are The Christmas Episodes and The Tutter Family Reunion.

Sir Didymus
or
Kermit/Gonzo