Backstage playset

agger_rob

Reaction score
I now it's been mentioned that there's a backstage playset coming out, but what are the details on it? The figure that comes with it, etc...

Buttercup

Reaction score
It comes with naked Rowlf and it's 2 1/2 feet wide and will probably be out in summer. That's all I know.

WiGgY

Reaction score
It is NOT 2 and 1/2 feet wide. It is about the same width and depth as the kitchen (according to Ken) and will have 2 abd 1/2 levels. Say add another 5 inches or so to the kitchen height.

Definatly not 2 and 1/2 feet wide.

Buttercup

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
It is NOT 2 and 1/2 feet wide. It is about the same width and depth as the kitchen (according to Ken) and will have 2 abd 1/2 levels. Say add another 5 inches or so to the kitchen height.

Definatly not 2 and 1/2 feet wide.
Okay! Don't kill me! :eek: I was just quoting Toyfare to the best of my, rather poor, memory. (And I can't go look at Toyfare because my sister's cat pooped on it :grouchy: )

jediX

Reaction score
Buttercup said:
Okay! Don't kill me! :eek: I was just quoting Toyfare to the best of my, rather poor, memory. (And I can't go look at Toyfare because my sister's cat pooped on it :grouchy: )
What issue? I could probably go look it up (assuming I have the issue...).

Buttercup

Reaction score
jediX said:
What issue? I could probably go look it up (assuming I have the issue...).
Um, the one from I THINK November (77?) , it has pictures of Muppets series 7 in it. I could have been wrong with my quoting.

jediX

Reaction score
I'll go see if I have that.

jediX

Reaction score
Buttercup: you got the number right... but 2.5 refers to the number of levels, not feet long.

Buttercup

Reaction score
jediX said:
Buttercup: you got the number right... but 2.5 refers to the number of levels, not feet long.
Ooops, sorry about that! How can you have half a level?

jediX

Reaction score
I think that refers to the small basement-type entrance.