Backstage playset

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Oh this is my subject...

Buttercup, first off, it was an easy mistake. Wiggy probably didn't have his Wheaties that day or something... makes him all grumpy... :stick_out_tongue:
Anyway, the 1/2 level is the stairwell leading to the doors that open on the "alley" and Pops entrance tothe theater... Stage entrance as it were... It's not a real level cause the stairs leading down only go down a little bit... Or half a level worth of descent.
Hope I helped some...

Josh.

Buttercup

Reaction score
Thanks for the help :smile: Actually this is something of a relief because I was wondering how I'd fit a playset 2 1/2 feet wide on my shelves that are stretched to the limit as it is. :big_grin:

WiGgY

Reaction score
I was not trying to rip anyone's head off. I was simply emphasizing the fact that the set is not 2 1/2 feet long. It was stated as fact when it shouldn't have been. The last thing this line needs is false information like that. Why you people think I was being "grumpy" is beyond me.

BTW Cap Backfire, don't talk about me ever. I don't know you and you don't know me so let's just leave it like that.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
My bad.

Sorry Wiggy, I was just trying to add some light-heartedness to the boards. I meant no real offense and didn't see what this small jokes damage might be. Forgive me all... :cry: I truly meant no harm.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
There were pics of this on some site somewhere, but dang me if I could remember where!! It was a foam-board cut-out.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
palisades board used to have the mock-up foam pics, before the board went down...but we'll have to wait till toyfair to see the real stuff