Authentic, Fully Licensed, Muppet Replicas Coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
tioandria said:
Wow how quickly the atmosphere changes...

I should have gotten on here before Toy Fair and let you know what we were going to show at Toy Fair. The first EP sample did not come back from China on time so we showed the original prototype that was created. I know, I know there are many things wrong with it. The problems bother me just as much as they bother all of you.

This prototype did use cut patterns from Henson of Kermit. At the time we did not have the cut patterns for the hands and feet so we did something up quickly based on photos. Hence the big thumb and big feet. Later on I visited the Muppet Workshop and Disney Consumer Products where I got the exact patterns for the hands and feet. You will see this whenever we get that EP sample from China. I believe it should be ready by the first of March now. Late samples is just one of the many joys of blending product development to marketing efforts.

So now that we have shown Kermit again I see there is a lot more criticism. Fair enough, like I said I know this one has things wrong with it. One thing that I noticed though in playing with this prototype at Toy Fair is that the head can look very different with how you smooch the inner foam. Even the way you bend the wires in the lips give the whole face an entirely different appearance.

I have already accepted the fact that everyone is not going to be completely happy with our Kermit. I used to have a boss at McFarlane that would say there are those "people out there who could win a new car a complain about the color."

I am very willing to listen to your concerns and try and address them. I will actually fix the production if I feel the concerns are legitimate. It is a little difficult to address comments like "I could have done better."

-kevin
awsome thanks soooooooooooooo much for coming here and talking to us about it...I actully am going to save up and buy one now when it comes out...your dedication do this sold me on it....as I hope it will for many others......
So who do you have planed to do next? please let it be one of the band members like dr. teeth! I'd really like him or fozzie.

Erine81981

Reaction score
(hypnotize tioandria and spcglider)

NEXT SHOULD BE ANIMAL! NEXT SHOULD BE ANIMAL! *whispers* Come on guys. Help me out. NEXT SHOULD BE ANIMAL!

rtgentry

Reaction score
the next should be ANIMAL.... poser poser poser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jon

Reaction score
For more great pictures of Kermie at Toy Fair go to asmzine.com

Erine81981

Reaction score
Kermieuk said:
Jon,

Is that the correct address? I couldnt open it?

www.asmzine.com

It says no such address??

Thanks

Chris
Just paste it on yahoo and look up the address instead of doing the whole www thing. It worked for me. Thats all I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.