Authentic, Fully Licensed, Muppet Replicas Coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
I believe the correct term is Klingon, young padawan. :wink:

Seriously, though, I'm getting this! It sounds so good to me to finally be able to have a replica Kermit photo poser in my possession (sp)! I do, however, have a few questions for our friends at MR:

1.) Where is the website for the Muppet replicas? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

2.) Is there a status report on the Disney character replicas? I'm looking at a Donald myself, as there is a dearth of GOOD merchandise featuring my favorite duck.

3.) Is Beaker in the works? He's my second favorite classic Muppet next to good ol' Kermie.

4.) Are we going to see replicas of the pre-TMS Muppets such as Wilkins and Wontkins? It seems to me that we could make our own puppets using these and I can't find the old Wilkins Coffee puppets ANYWHERE. I can't even find Wilkins Coffee, dang it! I am in the area where they were EVERY YEAR and I have yet to spot it.

5.) I listen to Treks in Sci-Fi with Rick Dostie and I noticed he talks about MR alot. What is MR planning for the 40th anniversary of Star Trek? Hopefully we'll get to see prop replica re-releases...

That's all. I hope I can get an answer soonest. Send me a PM if you need to, Travis.

BJ

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I am still unable to open asmzine.com.

Is it opening for everyone else??

If anyone else can open it, could you please copy the pics of Kermit and email them to me

COcon14675@aol.com

I really want to see them.

Please help!!

Chris

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Thanks for the link,

Unfortunetly It is saying Unknown Host.

Web address not available. I cannot open it at all, I dont know if Its cos Im on AOL? I have tried to search from Internet Explorer too though and still no joy, so anyone who can send pics would be appreciated.

Many Thanks

Chris

ArtVandelay

Reaction score

zns

Reaction score
Kermit looks really good in those photos.:smile: I would've expected the poser to be a little bigger, but still, I can't wait for June.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Thanks so much ArtVanDelay, no worries, I will not be using the pics for any other purposes.

He still looks great, the expressions are a bit off, but that just needs a smile position put on his face.
The color looks very pale, but again its a computer screen, If I whack my color up on my Monitor he looks greener also the flash from the camera has prolly drowned out the color.

I also agree that he does look smaller than I would have imagined!

Still a great product and still waiting for June.

Thanks again

Chris

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Kermieuk said:
The color looks very pale, but again its a computer screen, If I whack my color up on my Monitor he looks greener also the flash from the camera has prolly drowned out the color.
I agree with Chris, the colour of the skin is way too pale. I have experimented with one of the pics from asmzine.com. and I'm worried the replica won't be changed to his correct colour tone, judge the picture yourself, maybe it's just me : Kermit the frog

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
ugh...

Not my kind of thing, trust me. I don't wanna hear anything about how this isn't right, etc. I am not in the mood for being nitpicky today.

BJ

Status
Not open for further replies.