Authentic Fozzie Bear for sale

How much is it worth?

• Total voters

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Hi There!! I can now reveal that I was Muppet123, the first bidder and final bidder.I am over the moon that I have finally got my holly grail of having an original Muppet in my collection.My apologies to those who I outbid, but I wasnt going to miss this once in a lifetime chance.
That's so cool! I am so jealous!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Cool! Please keep us updated on your restoration efforts so we can live vicariously through you. :smile:
Fozzie is going to be a big job to restore.There is hardly any foam left inside him.
I have someone lined up to do an internal rebuild but it will take some time to do as they will be working on him in between projects.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
congrsats on winning him man...but not to be the naysayer or negative nacy..but are you sure you want to ...restore/rebuild him....wouldnt that take away his value as an original muppet collection item?

muppetguy

Reaction score
It's been awhile since I've been on/posted in these forums, but I have to say, Muppetperson, I am SOOOOO thrilled that you are now the owner of this Fozzie. It definitly went to someone who I know will take care of it and see him restored to full potential. Congrats!

muppetperson

Reaction score
congrsats on winning him man...but not to be the naysayer or negative nacy..but are you sure you want to ...restore/rebuild him....wouldnt that take away his value as an original muppet collection item?
Sure, there are 2 sides to the story.There are people that will only buy "mint in pack" and "untouched" or "original condition" items.However, I dont plan to sell Fozzie, and I believe that if something is in really bad condition, it should be fixed to stop it getting worse and visual presentation, but at the same time, keeping everything as original as possible and working around it.