Ask MikaelaMuppet Anything

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I choose YouTube Poops as well because with all the thousands of sources/characters/poopers/styles it would feel like watching a different show each time, you would also get different genres than just comedy like horror, action, and drama, because poopers like to experiment, it gives a lot more variety and also there are TONS of them out there with more coming out all the time so there's no way you could watch them all in like a week or something, I bet it would take years to watch every YouTube Poop out there because there are WAY more of them (since 2004) than even Saturday Night Live episodes.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I choose YouTube Poops as well because with all the thousands of sources/characters/poopers/styles it would feel like watching a different show each time, you would also get different genres than just comedy like horror, action, and drama, because poopers like to experiment, it gives a lot more variety and also there are TONS of them out there with more coming out all the time so there's no way you could watch them all in like a week or something, I bet it would take years to watch every YouTube Poop out there because there are WAY more of them (since 2004) than even Saturday Night Live episodes.
:smile:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
What is your favorite episode of Happy Tree Friends? Mine is the one where Lumpy gets a dog, it made me laugh so hard that Mom came in and asked if I was okay.