Ask MikaelaMuppet Anything

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Did you watch the new Happy Tree Friends:Still Alive video that was just posted to YouTube? It is extremely disgusting yet hilarious just like you would expect from that show. I'm afraid to post it here because of the NSFW level violence combined with the completely innocent looking thumbnail. A little kid could click on it thinking it's a toddler show and get scarred for life.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Did you watch the new Happy Tree Friends:Still Alive video that was just posted to YouTube? It is extremely disgusting yet hilarious just like you would expect from that show. I'm afraid to post it here because of the NSFW level violence combined with the completely innocent looking thumbnail. A little kid could click on it thinking it's a toddler show and get scarred for life.
Yes I did.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Yes I did.
That was SO funny! I laughed SO hard that I woke up the boogeyman under my bed.

I've been playing too much Spore lately. Spore is the only game where I get to have a relationship with Giggles, we frequently go on adventures together and I see her as my "adventure buddy".

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
That was SO funny! I laughed SO hard that I woke up the boogeyman under my bed.

I've been playing too much Spore lately. Spore is the only game where I get to have a relationship with Giggles, we frequently go on adventures together and I see her as my "adventure buddy".
That game sounds fun.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
That game sounds fun.
It is a lot of fun and I enjoy making creatures/collecting other people's creatures. I've actually turned the game into a hobby where I emulate Pokemon and see how many of other people's creations I can collect. I have a folder called the Sporedex that has all of the ones I've collected so far (including some rare ones). I also give the rare ones to friends by emailing the creatures to them. Gotta catch em all! Since I've always enjoyed collecting things, trying to find rare, obscure, and interesting Spore creatures is a good way for me to ease off stress when I'm angry, sad, or nervous about something.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Do you think that Giggles from Happy Tree Friends is a kid, tween, teenager, or adult. Just curious to make sure I'm not crushing on a character who's 7 or something?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Did you see the Family Guy Carrie Fischer tribute? Considering I cried quite a bit when she passed away, I'm surprised at how often I laughed during the episode (probably because it wasn't sad or anything).

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
What is your favorite and least favorite Dreamworks movie? My favorite is Shrek and my least favorite is....I know I might get a lot of hate for this because of the increasingly popular meme but, Bee Movie.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Did you see the Family Guy Carrie Fischer tribute? Considering I cried quite a bit when she passed away, I'm surprised at how often I laughed during the episode (probably because it wasn't sad or anything).
Yes.