Ask MikaelaMuppet Anything

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Does Tim the Bear from The Cleveland Show remind you of anybody? He kind of reminds me of a celebrity I've seen before (possibly on the Muppet Show), but I can't quite put my finger on. Maybe something about his voice and personality kind of says Steve Martin to me, but still, I'm not sure at all.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Does Tim the Bear from The Cleveland Show remind you of anybody? He kind of reminds me of a celebrity I've seen before (possibly on the Muppet Show), but I can't quite put my finger on. Maybe something about his voice and personality kind of says Steve Martin to me, but still, I'm not sure at all.
Ted from the movie Ted.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Ted from the movie Ted.
I can see that, :embarrassed:. I've never seen the movie because it seems kind of too sexual for me, but I find the "Thunder Buddies song", the F. Scott Fitzgerald line, the scene where Ted finds a piece of poop on the floor, and other clips I've seen hilarious.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I can see that, :embarrassed:. I've never seen the movie because it seems kind of too sexual for me, but I find the "Thunder Buddies song", the F. Scott Fitzgerald line, the scene where Ted finds a piece of poop on the floor, and other clips I've seen hilarious.
It was the very first rated R movie I saw.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I also saw Paul, Stripes, Saving Private Ryan, Jackazz (the real word is blocked), and The Breakfast Club at a young age which also got me some experience with R-rated films. I refused to watch anything R up until I was about 14 because violence, language, and sexual content bothered me really bad. But now I can take that kind of content!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
If you could watch nothing but YouTube Poops or rant/review videos for the rest of your life, which would you choose?

Last edited: