Ask Ken at Palisades

radionate

Reaction score
Its not that its a bad idea, its just that it wouldn't be profitable. The amount of money it takes to produce a figure is astronomical. Sales of the figure could never make it cost effective, unless the line goes on and on and on.

The best way to try and make it happen is to buy as many of the figures as you can. But unfortunatly it seems a lot of folks around here aren't doing that.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
If a Mahna figure is ever made, I can's see there being a seperate Snowth 2 pack. Too expensive. :sympathy:

WiGgY

Reaction score
Well I sure as heck am doing that. lol. I already have a few doubles of the same figure. The problem with Manamana is that he isn't used, not even in the background. Though he is the star of some really well known skits. Another problem is that he and the Snowths would have to come in the same series. That will never happen because that's 2 slots taken by 2 very obscure fan favs. The only way I see this happening, after thinking about it, is if Manamana is put into a two pack with one Snowth and no accessories.

Is it possible for the Manamana PVC sculpt to be blown up to the size of a figure that could then have articulation cut into it? i guess not, though that would save money.

About he issue of getting two Snowths if the Sowth were separate from Manamana, it wouldn't work if you bought 2. Well, it would work for you, but unless the Snowths were pack with twice as many per case then Manamana, there would be many Manamana's without Snowth partners.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ah, but that would be a small price to pay for Mahna Mahna. I'm wondering if a one-snowth pack-in would negatively affect sales? I think it would probably even out and having only one snowth would help sell more units.

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah but doing a pack-in means that figure will cost more to produce and so the others in the wave couldn't have a large accessory or anything complex included with them because of the budget for the entire wave. If they were going to do something like a pack-in or large accessory i'd rather it was something a little more sexy than a snowth. It's not exactly gonna have the consumers drooling. I'd rather see Phil Van Neuter with the big brain sucker machine and an operating table.

zootsuit

Reaction score
bringing back an age old question, will we ever see a stage playset? I mean a back stage playset I guess.This really is where most of the show took place.It was listed on the kitchen playsets box as a scene that you can recreate,does this mean anything? should I once again get my hopes up? This would be my first choice for a playset followed by Fozzys studebaker and the electric mayhem bus of course :smile:

WiGgY

Reaction score
Best bet is that IF there is a playset after the swine trek, it will be back stage, but there is no promise made by Ken one way or the other. I seriously doubt the EM bus will ever be made to scale as a playset, but there is a possibility that the EM bus will show up as a model much like the Swine Trek, but again Ken only said it was a sound idea and made no comments one way or the other on it's possible sale. Same goes for Fozzies car.

Personally I'd like to see a series of muppet cars.

Ken, is there any chance of having some of the muppet cars released as a separate line much in the same way as the megas and PVCs? They would have to be to scale, just detailed and cool. There could be the EM Bus, Fozzie Rainbow car, Gonzo's plumbing truck, the Happiness hotel double decker bus, maybe even Beau's cab, a monster cater truck like in the opening of GMC, and I'm sure there are a few more.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
What about a Mahna Mahna repaint? just keep the Sowth pink?

Great job on Gonzo Jamie! You helped make the best Gonzo product ever!

Zack,

WiGgY

Reaction score
Hmm...that's interesting, although there would still be one Manamana left over since only 3 of each figure are packed per case. I'm sure there is a way to do it, though I have no interest in it happening.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Factually, I think that there's a good chance that we might see either Mahna Mahna and/or the Snowths as part of the figure line somewhere down the road. Take into account all the mentionings of either Mahna Mahna and the Snowths either separately or packed together in that table I made of fellow forum members' ideas for possible future figures and the fact that Ken said that the majority of the ideas were the ones he himself was thinking off though perhaps not in the same order. The only moment I'll believe that a Mahna Mahna and/or Snowths figures won't be made is when I read the lineup for next year from S7 to S10 and get the figures from those series into my own personal collection after they've been released. Hope this helps and have a good night.