Ask Ken at Palisades

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, since the Snowths look the same, they wouldn't have to sculpt but one; they would need to sculpt Mahna-Mahna and A Snowth, but they could triple pack it with 2 Snowths and Mahna-Mahna. I'd pay $20 or so dollars for a 3 pack like that. Maybe even have their picture as they appeared on the show as the background of the inside of the box for packaging (which sometimes sells the characters).

Luke

Reaction score
The only way to get multiple pack-in's and stuff like that would be an exclusive and i can't really see Mahna Mahna anticipated on the same level as Vacation Pepe and Superhero Scooter. Maybe if it was on the radar for the regular line though you could get one Snowth or a little PVC of them both. I think Marvin Suggs and the Muppaphones are probably the more obvious choice for an obscure figure in a future line, seems a lot more easier to do. I thought the idea of rare characters in the PVC's is that they were the ones that probably wouldn't be done as action figures.

Wander McMooch

Reaction score
I've been thinking about it the only way I could see a Mahna Mahna figure (or the Snowths) is to have them through the Palisades Fan Club. They wouldn't come with any accessories (what could possibly come with them?), so it would keep the price down kinda. Plus they could be sold as single figures (like Tour Animal) or as a set of three as a discount.

I'd love to see those three made, but they're just too obscure to be mass-marketed. Plus, no accessories.

WiGgY

Reaction score
If these figures were made, and were only availble through the club, there would be some very angry muppet fans waiting to put Ken's head on a stick. I don't think it would work. Maybe as an exclusive to the entire Palisades web site store, where you don't need to be a memeber to shop.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Palisades would likely take even more of a loss if they only produced a couple hundred Mahna Mahna figures figures through the club. They'd have to be some sort of event exclusive or short-packed in the regular line. Club exclusives are usually repaints or have ties to events.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm just talking about the 3 in a pack, no accessories. Their hands can be molded to hold other folks' accessories, I'm sure. Limited articulation would be needed (neck, shoulders, hips, swivel waist, maybe wrists like Animal's so they could use other folks' accessories). Like I said, it's only two sculpts: one Mahna-Mahna and one Snowth reproduced twice.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
I'm just talking about the 3 in a pack, no accessories.
Where do you sell it ? Can't be regular line like that.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Where do you sell it ? Can't be regular line like that.
MUPPETFEST 2!

well I guess we really couldn't have Mahna Mahna on one card and then in a later series produce one Snowth thus people having to buy two of them, i mean what would they come with? I would think a three pack show EX would be best, those things seem to sell, then it would be part of the CC as well.

Zack,

Luke

Reaction score
Actually yeah, Muppetfest is the one place i could see it selling well. They have around 1,000 to 1,500 people there don't they though ? I doubt they could ever do anything newly sculpted on those small numbers though, let alone a 3 pack. I just don't see them selling that many more through the club or conventions.

Maybe they'll save the Jim Henson figure for Muppetfest 2 if they know for sure there'll be one early next year. I think Ken was mentioning over at the Palisades forum that they wanted to launch it somewhere Muppety but with no Fest this year they don't have anywhere.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Mahna Mahna/Snouths show exclusives = Very menny anger collectors
BAD IDEA

All show exclusives should be varients of other figures.

Crazy:crazy:Chris