Ask Ken at Palisades

Therecanbonly1

Reaction score
Muppet Skin

Ken, this may have been asked before (I didn't see it anywhere) but why is that all of the figures have the "Felt / Muppet looking" skin except for the pigs, they all have smooth skin. In all the pictures and movies / show DVD's all the pigs seem to have the same look as the rest of the muppets.
:confused:

Sideroad

Reaction score
all the pigs will be recieving that texture in the final stage of production. Piggy from series one did not have the texture.

Luke

Reaction score
So Kenneths back, but does he stop in here for coffee ? No. Does he write or call ? No. Does he send flowers ? Nope ..... not even a jellybean. Mmmmmmmm Jelly Beans !

Of course we understand he has to spend time with the ever lovely Mrs Lilly, but well, the MC welcome home party is waiting, Nates stocked up the mini bar, and the 'Heidi Klum' lookalike dancer is getting cold and the pole's icy - i just hope he remembered to bring us back those Goldfish from the fair ! :rolleyes:

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Sorry Luke...been really slammed. In the other board I posted a questions thread that I hope to answer in the bit. With all these new lines going my time is a little more strained, but maybe I can get the questions from here too and add it to my list of what to answer. Gotta figure out a way to get people the info they need in the least amount of time.

Good to be back though. Thanks to all of you from all of us for being so supportive and for really lighting it up over all the pics you saw. A lot to take in...some good, some bad, but great to hear the chatter.

Be in touch in a while...

PS...Guess what I got at the show! Major Score...a Master Replica Anakin (then Luke's) lightsaber. SUWHEET. Lights up. Makes sounds. Made of metal. Heavy. Uber COOL. Love it.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
PS...Guess what I got at the show! Major Score...a Master Replica Anakin (then Luke's) lightsaber.
*faints and has to chuck water over self to revive* OMG you lucky #@#@@~, that is SO COOL !!!!!! Now you can dress up as Luke Sywalker and run around the house pretending to slice up stormtroopers ....... or maybe not, but i would !

Real good to have ya back - i was kidding before but i'm sure you worked that out. *looks over with furrowed brow at empty Goldfish bowl* Reactions been probably at least 85% positive here, lots of surprises, squllions of opinions - maybe people can help you out in some way with the questions.

I guess we can talk about all the new lines now so may i be the first here to say TRANSFORMERS !!!!!!!!!!!! *sings theme tune*

Luke

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
So Kenneths back, but does he stop in here for coffee ? No. Does he write or call ? No. Does he send flowers ? Nope ..... not even a jellybean. Mmmmmmmm Jelly Beans !
Aww! He's back. So glad he didnt get scared off from being flamed on some of the more nefarious Muppet fan sites of ill refute:wink:

Originally posted by Warrick
The only time he changed his outfit was for The Muppet Christmas Carol.
Your huge list of all of Bean's many appearences is proof for anyone that Bean is definately covered in the licencing agreement. Also, I thoroughly believe Suggs is a lame choice...saw his little interview with Kermit on that TMS dvd, and man...that guy is just a mean arrogant sunuva gun. And look how he abuses those poor Muppephones. that and he dresses like a jackazz.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Originally posted by matleo
No it was in the US, but it was in one of the episodes that only aired on Disney Channel. Can't for the life of me remember which one.

Bean has always been Steve's character. Richard was known more for doing loud, bombastic characters. Bean woud have been too sweet for him. he played Bean's brother in the TBP and then later in the WDW special they clumped Bean and Scooter together so Richard had characters who were always kind of antoganized by Bean. Hope this helps.

--Matt
Bean may have been on the ones that only aired on Disney but he was also on one that aired on ABC. He must have because I have it on tape and I never saw MT on Disney, no cable at the time. Also, I thought I read somewhere Bean was done by Richard but I probably read it wrong. Doesn't seem like Richard would perform him. Bean should make some sort of return in a new show. Why has he been sent to the back? Maybe Steve has enough main characters, especially if he will be doing Link and possibly doing Statler sometime, if that was him for the "historical land mark" line in AVMMC. MAN that's a good special :big_grin:

GWGumby

Reaction score
On the Bean Bunny thing --

I just watched the Muppet Treasure Island DVD and I could swear Bean Bunny made a brief appearance at the bar/inn along with Rowlf's brief, unspoken cameo. I noticed him exiting as the inn was closing for the night.

Squigiman

Reaction score
Hey Ken,
Nice to see you post again. That's cool about the lightsaber. My room-mate here actually has the same one. He's very fond of randomly swinging it around. He's one of those uber-Star Wars-geeks. Anyways, can't wait for your bit. Take care.

-Squigiman