Ask Ken at Palisades

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
How 'bout that theater playset? Backstage? Will it be made or not? I have to know before I begin building my own.

FOZ

GWGumby

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
How 'bout that theater playset? Backstage? Will it be made or not? I have to know before I begin building my own.

FOZ
Well, let's consult the Magic Muppet 8 Ball:

"Answer hazy, ask again later."

Let's just say if it happens, it's still gonna be a long ways off. How long? Well, one of the Palisades employees is building his own Muppet Theater set. If one was coming soon, I doubt he'd be going through the trouble.

Squigiman

Reaction score
Bean issues

Just thought I'd add to the mix. Though they don't have the rights to JHH or VMC, Bean originally aired in the Bunny Family Picnic, right? Any ideas as to the rights to such peripheral specials go? If that doesn't work, heck, he was (ever so briefly) in MFS, getting slammed in the face by the door, so maybe that could be used. Hey, it worked with a last-second Invisible Fozzie to replace the Animal exclusive, huh? Just some thoughts about our favorite overly-cute Muppet. Take care.

-Squigiman

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
I think Bean would totally be in the agreement...remember Bean debuted a full two years after JHH aired
You do realize he debuted before the Jim Henson Hour right? I mean, you are the *uber crazed edgy Muppet freak* right? They certainly would know such things. :rolleyes:

I really hope to see him as a figure in his traditional garb of his little red jacket and blue scarf. Thats pretty much what he's worn in everything, so I don't see how not having rights to the JHH would stand in the way of that!

Bring on Bean Bunny! (He's been a fav of mine since the day I saw him.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
Bring on Bean Bunny! (He's been a fav of mine since the day I saw him.
Nah, he just reminds you of when you used to put bunnies in your pants!!

Well--ferrets...

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Nah, he just reminds you of when you used to put bunnies in your pants!!

Well--ferrets...
And what fun that is too! :stick_out_tongue:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
:big_grin:

Yeah, you get to have all the fun.

Til they bite.

So, anybody else planning on building their own Muppet Show Theater then?

WiGgY

Reaction score
Re: Bean issues

Originally posted by Squigiman
Just thought I'd add to the mix. Though they don't have the rights to JHH or VMC, Bean originally aired in the Bunny Family Picnic, right? Any ideas as to the rights to such peripheral specials go? If that doesn't work, heck, he was (ever so briefly) in MFS, getting slammed in the face by the door, so maybe that could be used. Hey, it worked with a last-second Invisible Fozzie to replace the Animal exclusive, huh? Just some thoughts about our favorite overly-cute Muppet. Take care.

-Squigiman
Using MFS also worked for Rizzo and I think it could work for Bean too, though Rizzo was in MT, but so was Bean. :big_grin:

I really think Clifford's figure should be based on MFS Clifford and not MT Cliffor. MT Clifford sucked. He was a huge geek with no hippness left. MFS Clifford is basically JHH Clifford.

Misfit Toy

Reaction score
Originally posted by WiGgY

Is it just me or does News Reporter Kermit's head look like a new head sculpt?
I said something about that a while ago...glad someone else seems to think so. Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me. Looks narrower. And the pupils are HUGE.