Ask Ken at Palisades

towels

Reaction score
Re: Shara

Originally posted by Zack the Dog
They took the Animaniacs off again? I Just saw the show not too long ago, well within about 2-3 months ago;-) i guess they could have took it off again, it was either Nick or cartoon network that i saw them on, i think it nick.
I can confirm that it's still airing on Nick, but it was like 6 AM on Saturday so they're trying to get people not to watch it I think...
Cartoon Network occassionally airs Wakko's Wish.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
So, folks, what about Animal's right leg?

The painting on the figures available at the stores here aren't so good. I did get GOOD looking Animal and Blue Shirt Fozzie and reg Fozzie; but the paint jobs on Floyd, Gonzo, and Harry right now aren't that hot. Is this the case on most figures you're all finding?

FOZ

Sideroad

Reaction score
I'm finding that series two is having more problems in the paint area than series one. My Gonzo and harry both have noticable paint smudges. Luckily I was able to choose whith my other figures so I managed to get good ones. But some I saw in store were pretty bad.

My animals leg is fine, it never fell off. It was a real B-I-T-C-H unsticking his hands though.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
HIS HANDS TURN?! How cool is that? I'll have to take Nate's advice and tell Lin to draw and quit destroying my TOYS!! :mad:

I'm waiting on the next shipment of figs to get my Floyds, Harry, and Gonzo.

Luke

Reaction score
The very first batch from China that made it to the UK were absolutely perfect, at least from looking at them on cards. Out of 30 or so figures at two stores near me, not one flaw visible to the eye. Shame one of those stores closed down yesterday though - a comic shop - now i only have one place to go if i want a figure and thats the place the kids kick the heck outa them as soon as they get on the shop floor - it's like Muppet carnage !

Have we all wished Ken a happy wedding thingy yet ? I guess it's about that time to start locking the shackles and testing the chains for any signs of weakness, but enough about me and my kinky perversions - have a great wedding Ken and hope everything goes well at the ceremony and for the future. Have a great holiday - you need the rest .... not that you'll be getting much of that eh ? Wocka Wocka ! :wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yeah, Ken!

Happy Wedding Thing...Day thing...

I'm sure all will go well.

Happy Holidaze to everyone at Palisades and my MC Family! :smile:

(In case I don't get to say so later).

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
I notice a few paint smudges here and there, but nohting drastic..I just clean off the excess paint via light scraping with an exacto knife...

Ken, for sure..have a good wedding! And happy holidays to everyone here at MC!!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Thanks guys...you too. Gonna be a slow day today (at the in-laws right now hogging their computer) and hope to go see The Two Towers this afternoon while out shopping. Only four days to go until wedded bliss! Woo Hoo!