Ask Ken at Palisades

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Christmas Kermit is not an official part of the line. Look on Ebay. It's Tux Kermit with a red tie and no hat. Palisades sends it out to their clients as a holiday card. If anyone wants a Kermit like this, look at the picrure on ebay and buy the tux Kermit. Paint the vest green and the tie blue and you have him. :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Bean Bunny
if disney wins the bid for Henson, is there any chance that you will work together to make Muppet-Vision figures for the parks?
To be honest, if Disney win they could do Palisades a huge favor i would imagine - they could buy them OUT of the Muppet action figure license at a very healthy profit. Disney already have existing agreements as to who makes their merchandise and if they wanted to make Muppet PVC's and action figures for the Disney store then they'd in all probability want the rights back - if sales haven't gone as well for Palisades as expected then they might be able to cash in on the investment and come out of it well. I really couldn't see someone like Disney waiting around till 2005 for the license to expire.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I've seen most of the stuff at the Disney Stores lately, and their products stink big time. The plush looks good, though. But then again I've seen some of their bean bag monstrosities. There just came a time when Disney quit caring.

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah i've noticed that a bit over here actually - they used to do a lot more plush and also things like snowglobes, teapots, cookie jars, etc etc. Now it seems to be all action figures from their films, a few PVC's and lots of clothes.

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
I was just at the Disney Store yesterday. They had a giant Eeyore stuff animal as well as a cool Aladdin Hour glass/snowglobe.

Disney is focusing more their adult products online and the kids stuff at the stores.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Shara

#2. Animaniacs to be on the air again
They took the Animaniacs off again? I Just saw the show not too long ago, well within about 2-3 months ago;-) i guess they could have took it off again, it was either Nick or cartoon network that i saw them on, i think it nick.

they still play tiny toon's though, i always perfred Tiny Toon's over Animaniacs, not that i didn't like Animanianc's, i just found the TT more fun and i liked the characters better.

Zack)Rowlf the, And remember folks, Cartoon Characters never die,....They just do game show's....(Buster and Babs Bunny)...No relaltion...Dog.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
What about my Animal question? Anybody else's Animal keep losing his right leg?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
When Animal is avavaible in my area i'll let you know Foz, TRU puts me on hold for ten mintues when i call then about animal then they say hold on one momnet again and put me on hold for another ten mintues until THEY hang up on me....

Zack,