Ask Ken at Palisades

simon42

Reaction score
C'irdan

She's my all-time favorite Muppet too. So, I agree about the exclusive thing. Actually, when it's all said and done, I'd like to have a dozen or more different Janices.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I think they should have a Janice for every day of the week!
:big_grin:

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
I think they should have a Janice for every day of the week!
:big_grin:
When did Byron take over your screen name Jamie?

Hairfarmer

Reaction score
EM accesory pack

Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Maybe not. Depends on costs. Although we are kicking an accessory pack idea around with a snare drum loose, stands, mics and the like.
Awesome! If this comes to fruition it should come as a replica of an Anvil-type road-case. Fairly beat-up and covered with stickers for authenticity.
:cool:
J~

Misfit Toy

Reaction score
YAY! More Janice fans uniting!!!

As long as she's still following the concept art that we've seen from ToyFait coverage (in a mock-up cardback) I'll be happy.

And C'irdan, you're absolutely right...she must be like in TMM because that's where the bus accessory :wink: is based on.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Ken could you tell me please if the US Gonzo's cannon will have that same note that comes with the UK's more powerful cannon, even though its been tone down? I Just find it a funny sign, and think it would be neat to have. but safety first i guess.

also is there any chance...at are own risk, a way to take the cannon apart and add a powerful spring? Just asking. i don't think i would tackle it thought, i don't even want to try to switch Piggy heads.

I find it nice thought that the UK is getting a powerful cannon, i mean too bad for Me and all of the other US muppet fans, but i would think it would easier too just producing them all low powered, just because the US have to be, but it's nice they aren't, any chance of one slipping into a US shippment?:smile:

Thanks!

C'irdan

Reaction score
Concept Art?

Originally posted by Misfit Toy
YAY! More Janice fans uniting!!!

As long as she's still following the concept art that we've seen from ToyFait coverage (in a mock-up cardback) I'll be happy.

And C'irdan, you're absolutely right...she must be like in TMM because that's where the bus accessory :wink: is based on.

Where is this concept art??!!! I MUST SEE!!!! sorry I just love Janice...I'm going to change my sig now...btw...doesn't this smiley look like Janice? :stick_out_tongue: ...just needs some hair...do you guys like the long hair or the pony tail on the side better? I like it longer...Janice is very sexy. Don't you think? I mean just look at her! :stick_out_tongue:

Gonzo

Reaction score
Long-hair Janice is a bajillion times better than side-ponytail Janice.

Although any Janice is a good Janice.

Quinnnnnnnnnn

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I like the look of the original Janice on the show, no pony tails or anything. That then becomes SO 80ish.

FOZ

Drtooth

Reaction score
I discussed this a while ago. Ken said he hated Pony tail Janice. I am not sure that this means she' out of the question (though long hair is better looking), because they use contemporary guidelines for the characters.