Ask Ken at Palisades

Gonzo

Reaction score
I don't think the Church would be the mess that some people are thinking it would be...it wasn't that controversial in the flick. BUT, I don't think it would be nearly as strong a playset as the Bus or about a dozen others that should come before it.

Unless it came with the Magic-Change Rainbow-Colored Studebaker. Then all bets are off.

Quinnnnnnnn

Drtooth

Reaction score
You know, if the Muppets are actually ON Hollywood squares this season, maybe they can promote the action figure line.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
I've got a question about the EM Stage Playset and the EM Bus Playset: is Animal's Drum Set removable from the stage?

No it is affixed.

With that, is the plan with the Bus still to have a small stage with it/attached to it/unfolding from it?

Still not sure if I can do that yet.

If the drum set from the stage is permanently affixed, and if we're getting a small performance space with the bus, maybe y'all could throw in a little drum for Animal to play?

Maybe not. Depends on costs. Although we are kicking an accessory pack idea around with a snare drum loose, stands, mics and the like.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
How about just the Bus being a...bus..with storage space for props, etc, underneath or in back? I don't see why it has to fold out into a stage set. I would like it just as a bus, with working doors and windows, maybe working steering wheel, that fits Dr. Teeth and Fozzie in the driver's seat, other characters in the other seats? We can always pretend that the regular stage set with Animal was broken down and stored on the bus for touring purposes and re-set up for their show.

Um...yes, I DO play with my toys!!!

Anyway, I was a little disappointed with the Scooby Doo Mystery Machine van toy that they came out iwth at the earlier part of the year because it folds over to the side and it is empty. I'd have rather the top pull back and have been the front and back seats, and the interior of the van with props like a grill, scooby snacks, etc. Opening back and side doors, like that.

But that's only me thinkin thru my fingers again...
FOZ

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
I'd love a musical accesory pack..maybe you could throw in an acoustic guitar and a banjo as well? I'd love to get at least 4 more booms too....

simon42

Reaction score
Ken, I'm not sure what Janice is gonna be wearin' However, I would like to suggest that long-sleeved multi-colored sweater she wore so much (it can be seen by clicking on the "radio" tab above). That would also give her more bulk in her skinny little arms. Just a suggestion.

Walker Boh

Reaction score
Originally posted by simon42
Ken, I'm not sure what Janice is gonna be wearin' However, I would like to suggest that long-sleeved multi-colored sweater she wore so much (it can be seen by clicking on the "radio" tab above). That would also give her more bulk in her skinny little arms. Just a suggestion.
That's a good idea, IMO. That way she could be given an articulation point where her wrists meet the sleeves.

C'irdan

Reaction score
make Janice pretty!!!!

I disagree...you should make Janice authentic...as you have so far and that is why I like these so much...the reason this needs to be different is that it has to be authentic to THE MUPPET MOVIE because she comes with (she comes with- listen to me...I like Janice more than the bus :wink:. ) the Electric Mayhem bus which is FROM the Muppet Movie...get it so far? This means she's got long yellow hair, wearing a belly revealing pink shirt, and a brown hat (that should be magnetic) and I don't know what pants...anyways you should make an exclusive of her with the newer hairdew...from MTM on...and in different clothes...but please make the original Janice be authentic to The Muppet Movie!!!! PLEASE that's my all-time favorite muppet and it would be a shame to change it.:big_grin:

simon42

Reaction score
I believe she wore that sweater in TGMC. Why wouldn't that be authentic?

C'irdan

Reaction score
Authentic????????

Did you read my post at all? I said it should be authentic to THE MUPPET MOVIE which is where the playset COMES from!!! So she should be dressed appropriately...as long as they make Janice in that outfit in some way or another...I'll be happy...It would be good to make Janice in the sweater as an exclusive though...:big_grin: