Ask Ken at Palisades

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Seems how this was such a huge thread in the old forum, I thought that we should start a new one here. So if anybody still has any questions for Ken, post them here.

-Cindy

Ryan

Reaction score
Hey Ken,
I don't know if this was asked or not , but why isn't the Kemt exlusive being released on May 1st with the others? Is it for wave two? I really can't wait for these figs!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Was it ever said that the Kemit figure wouldn't come out in May? Did I miss that?

-jamie

matleo

Reaction score
Ok, I'll jump in!
Ken, providing that god IS all-powerful and the universe is an endless nebula of gas and masses, what's your favorite color baloon animal?
--Matt

Ryan

Reaction score
Jamie

Toysrus.com says it ships June fifth, while the others are slated for May third.:confused:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ryan-

Maybe they're trying to stagger the exclusives to that EB and Toys R US aren't competing with them at the same time. Hmmmm

-jamie

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Kermit Exclusive

Hey Scooter,

are you sure the TRU web-site is referencing the exclusive Kermit in tux? They only have one Kermit figure on their site (at least only one I've found) and I assumed it was the regular Kermit.

I wish TRU would get around to uploading some pictures....

EmmyMik

Reaction score
New board, new question for Ken...

Ok Ken, since we have a new board, I feel like I must ask you a new question.

If you were in charge of renaming the colors of a box of 24 Crayola crayons, what would you rename blue?

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
OK, so here's the new place. Cool digs.

My favorite color baloon animal largely depends on what it is filled with.

If I were going to rename the color blue in a Crayola box I would name it...Bubba.

As for the TRU Kermit, it ships the same time as their regular figures. I don't know what's up with that...

Ken

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ken!

I'm glad to see you made it over here. Any word on what, if any, variants will come this year and when?