Ask Ken at Palisades

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
Kevin and Luke are entitled to their opinions, but put me down as someone else who would like to see Palisades handle the Homestar franchise. Homestar Runner is extremely funny...as you can see, I am enough of a fan to have made Homestar my avatar.

But anyway, it's all up to Palisades, and furthermore, it's up to the creators...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I still have to go back to that site sometime when I can devote more time to it and see what I can discover about it then. My current experience is that I just didn't find funny what small part I saw.

It still has a chance; I just need time.

Ken,
Will you all be using the PLayPrawn magazine idea Luke and I discussed a while back? Would be Major FUNN-EE!!

FOZ

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Questions for anybody who knows:

Super Scooter, to order thru Wizard's website they require a Credit Card. What other option is there?

Tux Bunsen and Beaker: there'll be a Collector Club availability, right?

Any other NOT regular things coming out soon that I should know about?

FOZ

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Mildred with karate-chop action. :eek:

Had to edit this for those who might take me seriously. Mildred would only happen if the line went to 2012.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Mildred with...what? You want an action figure of her BREAKING HER HIP?!

HAA!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

If Jamie is going to start campaigning for Mildred, Im going to start backing Miss Mousey again !

See my Avatar and Signature !

Miss Mousey forever !

And if not Miss Mousey, Then i would be very happy with Mildred !

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Mildred and Miss Mousey?! Then that does it!

EMILY BEAR! EMILY BEAR!!

I'm announcing my campaign for Emily Bear.

WHO'S WITH ME!?

(Not that it'll matter too much, but...you know...)

Luke

Reaction score
I want Vacation Emily Bear to match Fozzie !

On the subject of that 'Homestarrunner' site - i looked at the link given for the 'emails' section and watched one or two, yup - it raised a very slight smirk but still no laughing. Who'da known that the cartoons weren't the section you are supposed to laugh at either eh ? I'd hope my comedic skills haven't dissapeared though - now that would be a travesty on the nation. I think i know what the problem is - you guys (the pro-homestar people) are regular visitors to that site and so used to and aquainted with the characters so ok, maybe you find something funny in there that everybody else who just surfs in and out doesn't. The thing is, the characters in a decent show or cartoon and the basic concept should come across a lot more easily to the casual person who just stumbles on it rather than having to do background research on what the whole thing is actually about. That's also what makes this a terrible character license - why pay for something nobody knows about and the uninitiated don't instantly 'get' ? A toy company might as well design something themselves.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Kev, I'm all for the Emily Bear!

And Rowlfet!, Rowlf ther dog's Sister....oh okay, i'll stop...

Zack)Rowlfet the, whoops! somethings wrong here!!!Dog.

King Prawn

Reaction score
My TMS minor character choices would be for those yet not announced by Palisades:

Emily Bear
George The Janitor
Maha Maha
Snowths
Uncle Deadly

Since i'm doing this, i'll also post the other TMS characters i'd still like to see:

Pops
Sweetums
Robin
Bobby Benson (he hasn't been mention ever by anyone has he?)
Lewis Kazzanger (SP?)
Marvin Suggs

And there must be a few more which at the moment i can't remember