Ask Ken at Palisades

WiGgY

Reaction score
I think it does, but I'm not sure at all.

I think the Cehf should have hand prints instead of big purple blotches.

edit: Um...anyone know how I can turn html code on for the forums?

Luke

Reaction score
HTML coding isn't allowed here at 'Muppet Central'. Also not sure Paypal links are either, but you CAN use the UBB code to put a link to your actual website.

I just saw the Janice turnaround - i like her. I agree the hair color needs changing and maybe the facial features are a teeny bit over-emphasised but i like the body, clothes etc. I don't like that hat at all - i think she looks better without it. The reaction for Janice here has been much better than on the Palisades forum.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
There are ways to code tags etc, but no HTML on the forum. V Bulletin doesn't support it and it helps with DL time and keeps the page neater.

The text accompanying the images of Janice states that the hat will be tweaked to be a better fit. You know, I think they should make a long-sleeved Janice later on, maybe even give her some jeans to allow for more articulation. This could be the "ponytail" Janice. Maybe in MTM clothes. I’m glad that she is without the ponytail here, (I prefer classic straight hair Janice) but it would be cool to have both versions.:flirt: :smile:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Yeah i'm not digging the purple blocthes on the chef's appron either Luke, it looks too fake and too much, i mean i would rather have it brown like chocloate cake frosting or yellow and white like egg yoke. His face does look better and the lobsters look fantasic!

Zack) Rowlf the, ----This space SOLD to Sarah_yzma!----Dog.

BaudGirl

Reaction score
Besides, if you do join and you get the IS Fozzie figure, you could always buy the Tour Animal figure thanks to your club membership. Now tell her what she gets with her 1-year membership in the Palisades Collector's Club, Don.
Certainly, she gets one Invisible Spray Fozzie Bear or Palisades Tour Animal figure. Quarterly Palisades Club newsletters with all the latest insider photos and tidbits on upcoming figures like Pepe from S5 and the UrbAnimals concept art. The ability to join a special Club section at www.palisadestoys.com once it's fully up and running. And the right to buy any 2 show exclusives that she wants from the figures offered at conventions during her year-long membership. But wait, what would you pay for such a great package? That's fright, just $30.00
Well after I pay the thirty dollars I won't have the cash to buy Animal so I was hoping that I could get the two birds with one stone. I don't have the ready cash to do either really, at least not right now. I've had a string of bad financial luck. And I have to save up for the new Harry Potter book. Only 77 days to go! (Note to self:Get Life.)

Thanks for the info on the Club package Count. If things pick up I'll definately sign up.

Luke

Reaction score
V Bulletin doesn't support it and it helps with DL time and keeps the page neater.

Vbulletin does support it - it's just turned off (see the bottom left of this page) but yeah, definitely a good thing keeping the pages nice and faster. People would also be able to run some dodgy scripts which could cause a lot of problems if it were allowed.

Now tell her what she gets with her 1-year membership in the Palisades Collector's Club, Don.

You get the choice of an Invisible Fozzie or a Tour Animal. Also you get (or got) a plush from Final Fantasy and a Certificate signed by Mr Michael Horn - CEO of Palisades Toys and maybe even some stickers or something. I can't remember, so best to contact Tony at Palisades for the current contents.

By the way, i've been thinking. I think Palisades should hire ex-Iraqi information minister Mohammed Saheed Al-Sahaf as new head of P.R :- "No No, those 'Toys R Us' Scoundrels are just playing mind game tricks. The regular Miss Piggy figure is selling absolutely fine. The reason there are so many on the shelves is that those infidels are so attracted to her beauty that they keep on ordering more and more to satisfy their insane western pig lust. We are expecting the Toy Of The Year award any day now !

:eek:

zootsuit

Reaction score
:smile: At least he would have denied the cancellation of the delux stage playset.I would have taken denial over dissapointment on that one.:frown:

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah that's a point :-

Mr Saheed Al-Sahaf :- Oh Yes, Yes - it will be the mother of all stage playsets. It won't just be deluxe - it will be presidential. Yes, that's right - as well as the stage it will have forty two rooms and a swimming pool. Yes, all for 14 dollars !

I hate to think of him on the run when there's a glittering career in the western media awaiting him - he's Funneee !

BaudGirl

Reaction score
I think I'd prefer him over Ari Fleicher at this point.

Now I return to my world of Muppets where Kermit is a good, kind, understanding, benign leader and the worst thing that can happen is that Bob Newhart gets shang-haied by Gonzo and another one of his crazy schemes. Da da da dum de doo.....

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke

Mr Saheed Al-Sahaf :- Oh Yes, Yes - it will be the mother of all stage playsets. It won't just be deluxe - it will be presidential. Yes, that's right - as well as the stage it will have forty two rooms and a swimming pool. Yes, all for 14 dollars !
such a good impersonation

Sarah