Ask Ken at Palisades

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Oh I see now, not everyone had a shipping problem, i didn't even know tour animal had gold chains and collars! there was no pic in the e-mail, but that's too cool!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Foz, I've heard that acrylic paints work best on these types of figures. Just make sure to finish the job with a water-proof paint sealer after the paint's dryed up.
Zack, the Tour Animal has gold/copper chains a black shirt and a white Palisades Toys logo on the shirt. BTW: Did you solve the problems regarding your S2 Animal figure? Thanks and have a good day.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hi Count, sorry i haven't gotten back to you yet, my hotmail has been flooded with e-mails! and they are all good ones too, no -junk mail;-)plus i've been busy with school work, I''ll send you one now:smile:

ack...i mean Zack,

BaudGirl

Reaction score
Hey can anyone tell me what we get for joining the Collector's Club?

At Palisades I came across the package you get for joining the club, but now I can't find that page. I also heard that they would replace IS Fozzie with Tour Animal at some point. If that's true I defiantely want to join.

I'd probably even get some of the other exclusives later on. I've been doing a lot of impulse buying lately. Doing my part to help the American economy. Yeah, that's the ticket.

P.S. Loving the avatar Fozzie Bear.

Hey, I just noticed that it's my two month anniversary! Um, woo hoo, I guess.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
BaudGirl, you have all the fright to celebrate your 2-month anniversary as a member of this vonderful forum. My 9-month anniversary is on this Saturday. Not rully sure if Palisades said they'd change the club kit join-in figure from IS Fozzie Bear to Tour Animal, but if this helps make up your mind as to whether to join the club then go ahead. Besides, if you do join and you get the IS Fozzie figure, you could always buy the Tour Animal figure thanks to your club membership. Now tell her what she gets with her 1-year membership in the Palisades Collector's Club, Don.

Certainly, she gets one Invisible Spray Fozzie Bear or Palisades Tour Animal figure. Quarterly Palisades Club newsletters with all the latest insider photos and tidbits on upcoming figures like Pepe from S5 and the UrbAnimals concept art. The ability to join a special Club section at www.palisadestoys.com once it's fully up and running. And the right to buy any 2 show exclusives that she wants from the figures offered at conventions during her year-long membership. But wait, what would you pay for such a great package? That's fright, just $30.00

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by BaudGirl
P.S. Loving the avatar Fozzie Bear.
Thank yeww! HAA.

It's a picture of the "Patton" poster and I replaced Fozzie's head over it. Fozzie's head is from the bust of his figure. I'll keep the current av up for a few days then go back into regular rotation of my other av's.

My anniversary at this new forum will be on the 14th, one year. Maybe with all the anniversaries, Phil and Cindy will come to each of our houses and cook spaghetti? :zany:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ken

Janice looks spectacular! I know you are making a few tweaks, but my only question is the hair color. Will that be painted a brighter yellow?

I am so stoked!:flirt: :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Ken!

LOVE the Janice turn-around! GREAT FIGURE!!

And the toy ain't too bad a figure either, WOCKA WOCKA!!

:flirt: <--"Like, rully click me to see me!"

(Byron's gonna pee himself!!)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Zack, sorry I didn't reply before. Hope everything goes well with contacting the Palisades brass about your Animal figure. Down here in Puerto Rico, we don't believe in Spring Break. That is, we don't have it. The only thing that comes even remotely close is Holy Week where we used to get only Last Supper Thursday and Good Friday free much like Thanksgiving Thursday and Friday. Though we've been getting the whole week off recently. Know how it feels to have a lot of projects going on at once, me I've got a mid-term exam to work on all next week but I'll find some time to come in and post. Hope this helps and have a good day.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
I was just thinking that in the pics, the splotches on the Chef's apron (dirty Chef) don't seem random or accidental enough.
I agree, although thank god they've toned down the mess on the face a bit (or so it seems). I think Warrick had the best idea when he suggested just a dirty Chef handprint on the apron and a few splotches here and there. I know Palisades have probably messed Chef up a bit more so people buy the Kitchen rather than just a single Chef but the Kitchen is good enough to sell itself anyway and i think people would have liked just a straight red repaint with some small hint of the dirty theme as well as the Lobster Banditos which seem to be the main draw.

By the way, i just wondered, does the Kitchen come with a rolling pin ? Can't remember if i saw it in the listings. I'm gonna really try and buy the Kitchen if a) i can find it here and b) i can afford it at the time but it's such a fantastic piece of art i've just gotta have it. Saw it up close at the UK Toy Fair and never felt that way about any of the other playsets - that one definitely deserves a design award.