Ask Ken at Palisades

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ken

I just modified the list and unfortunately threw out my (wild) projections of Nigel, Mahnah Mahnah and Lewis Kazagger. I just didn't see where they would fit with the other ones.

I kept Lips because I'm siding with him these days and you have already predicted the unlikelyhood of Mahnah Mahnah etc.

I placed the variant Piggy and Tux Rowlf in the regular line and a tux Fozzie in the variant section. I should probably move him, but that would mean losing Uncle Deadly or Lips. Eeeek. But if you guys are going to offer Sweetums in a playset, that could frree up a spot.

Maybe (if possible) the Dr. Teeth variant could fill a spot in the exclusives line?

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Hey Kenny, two questions

1) Have you desided on what the accessories for the series four figures will be yet?

2) Is it alright if I call you Kenny? :stick_out_tongue:

ZootandDingo

Reaction score
Re: ken

Originally posted by matleo
Yeah, it's Linda Carter (one of my favorite episodes). Scooter, Lew, Link, Fozzie, and gonzo take a correspondence course on "How to be a Super hero.
Although he doesn't officially take part in the lessons, Rizzo also joins in during the final number with the rest of the students.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I really am on the Lips 2003 campaign too! I would also like Nigel, but I think he may be unlikely.

Jara19

Reaction score
I really want Lewis Kazagger. I also agree that it might be a better idea to have Sweetums in a playset.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Hey Kenny, two questions
1) Have you desided on what the accessories for the series four figures will be yet?
2) Is it alright if I call you Kenny?

No to both questions...

King Prawn

Reaction score
Congradulations Ken :big_grin:

just read over on the Palasides site that your getting married, and having your own Miss Piggy & Kermit wedding figures as gifts to the guest how cool is that.

prepare yourself as i see about a hundred more uninvited guest at your wedding in hopes of getting the Kermit & Piggy Figure:big_grin:

but seriously congradulations

Raech

Reaction score
Still no new Daily Bit

So when can we see the painted figures of Floyd, Crazy Harry & Animal?

Ken: How about tomorrow on the Daily Bit of our website? We are showing all 5 of the Series 2 figs and consolidating the info about them.

Still no update on Palisades Daily bit since Fri. But it is 11:49 am EST on Mon.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I'll be sure to remember that Lilly. Yes, I am annoying!

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Series 2 @ Palisades.com

For all who haven't seen them, the painted pictures of Series 2 are up on the Palisades web site. WOW!!