Ask Ken at Palisades

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Jamie + Kev,

Hey Guys,
I think that The Gorgs and Doc could be the same size.
Then the Fraggles smaller and Doozers smaller.

And we would only need one set of Fraggle Sizes, I dont think we would need a smaller set for the Gorgs Garden.
That is unless they could come with the Gorgs Garden or Castle as small PVC's.

Gorgs Garden - Junior Gorg - Marjory - Philo + Gunge
Gorgs Garden - Ma + Pa Gorg - Miniture Fraggles
Doc's Workshop - Doc - Sprocket - Travelling Matt

What do you think ?

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Ken

How are the prototypes for seires three and four coming along?

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Series 3 is done. Series 4 has just started, although Janice is a week from being done. Pigs in Space will be started next week.

Ken

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Oh wow! Very excited. Argh. I want to see pictures. Is there anyway that they can be shared here on the board?

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Gonna hold off on showing Series 3 for a while...gotta let some buzz build for 1 and 2 first!

Ken

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ken-

Is there anyway the EM playset can be shared here or are we going to have to wait for the Daily Bit next week?

Warrick & Matleo-

I would say that a DC set would be much more popular than a Labyrinth, though that would be cool too. Without the likenesses of Jarod or Sarah, the set would seem kind of shallow. It buggs me when figures don't match their actor counterparts. As for the World of Jim Henson line, that could be cool but aside from some Labyrinth and Henson Hour creatures, what other successful things would be included? I see that it could be a suppliment series to the rest, but I don't see it going too far.

I like the Fraggle Rock idea. I do think the Fraggles size should complilment the Muppet series. They are the main stars afterall. The Gorgs would have to be cheated-out quite alot -especially if they were to have a playset, but I wouldn't mind that. There's really nothing that can be done. Even if the Fraggles were three inches high, a gorg would be like almost three feet or something. Eeek! I hope the series gets approved - very cool idea!

Chad Kermit

Reaction score
Possible DC line

Don't get me wrong I would like to see both made. After all, my Dakin plush of Labyrinth are starthing to age, but I think the characters are more intertwined in DC than Labyrinth. Labyrinth does feature a lot of one-sceen characters that are interesting. But besides Hoggle, Ludo, and Sir Didimus none are major in the story. Talking Henson creations here and not Bowie and Jennifer. No laughing at my un-Muppet-fanish spelling. But I'm sure I will have detractors to this theory.

Hope you can find some way to generate more interest in the Fraggles. There are so many interesting accessories with that show. And the playsets, oh I can see them now - Gobo and Wembly's room, Doc's shop, the Trash Heap, Fraggle Pond.

Chad Kermit

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Chad + Jamie,

Hey Guys,
Actually i dont really care for Dark Crystal and Labyrinth playsets and figures.

But i think the Fraggle Rock set would be so great, And there are so many possibilites !!

See ya

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
A Fraggle series would be my first choice, but I can also see a DC one being a big seller and worthy of a figure line. I'd buy them! But I agree that the Fraggles should come first.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I know this is early but What about a Gobo variant.
I know there are lots and lots of them but heres one, the "Catch a Tail by the Tiger" ep !

When he goes to recue Matt, he wears some kind of uniform and hat and has that mask !

See ya